The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:30 am
Look at these ridiculous people. Then again, this guy makes several worthwhile points:
CNN: ZOTRORHOTIKUL COVERAGE
Something for all of us to think about there.
(Via LGF, where further links are available)
- Isn’t that guy in the third photo down, first link, giving himself his own compassionate head tilt?Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/19 at 11:36 PM • permalink
- Tim–the 12 Galaxies guy is the beloved Frank Chu, who carries his sign constantly, and will happily tell you about how he was supposed to be a movie star, but was prevented from becoming one by George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton and the people from the 12 Galaxies. Here’s audio of a discussion with him. He’s an instution, and should be given due respect.
- slow-dog, is Frank a modern-day incarnation of Emperor Norton?Posted by Spiny Norman on 03/19 at 11:44 PM • permalink
- Another update via LGF: with this especially telling quote:
This guy with the shades and the mustache was screaming “Na-zis! Na-zis!�? at the pro-Israel supporters (not all of whom were from Protestwarrior, by the way). The majority of those Israel supporters appeared to be very elderly ladies and gentlemen whose experiences may not directly have lent an appreciation to that term so liberally being thrown about. Nevertheless, this asshole, and others around him, continued to shout it for quite a while.
Moronic convergence, indeed.Posted by Spiny Norman on 03/19 at 11:50 PM • permalink
- I’d say that, of all the pro-Pali protestors, Frank Chu made the most sense.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 03/20 at 12:22 AM • permalink
- How bizarre and ahistorical that supporters of Israel can be called Nazis by some moonbat (not sure what that is, but it seems to be the thing to say these days).
How weird that the so-called left seems more interested in propping up fascism today than countering it.Posted by Darlene Taylor on 03/20 at 01:54 AM • permalink
- Damn. All you have to do is carry a sign a couple of hours a day and you get “complimentary and tasty Budweisers”!
And vacations. Who could argue with that?Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 03/20 at 01:55 AM • permalink
- Frank Chu, San Francisco’s leading leftist space cadet, has his legendary hysterics captured on video by Evan Coyne Maloney of Brain-Terminal.com.
- Slow Dog, that interview is a gem. Killer quote …
Q. Which president has been worse to the 12 galaxies, Clinton or Bush?
A. I would have to say Clinton because of the strong evidence against him for not paying my royalties as a movie star. But Bush still has another term to go, so maybe he will eventually be worse.
This is surely a matter of international importance, and I hope President Bush attends to it immediately in his second term…
Moonbat relates to those of the lunatic (hence moon) fringe, with the barking moonbat being the more extreme form.
Coincidentally or not, it couples nicely to the famous George Monbiot, journalist and author, frequently appearing in the Guardian newspaper and whose book “The Age of Consent: a Manifesto for a New World Order” is, I’m told, very popular amongst lesbian riveters. Or something like that.
- One more, the Wikipedia article does a pretty good job of filling in some gaps.
- I wonder if the Moonbat carrying the stars-of-David US flag has ever had sex. Doesn’t look like it. I reckon he financies privately-printed booklets on the electronically-deformed foetal experience to explain his own impotence.Posted by Susan Norton on 03/20 at 06:19 AM • permalink
- OT (sorry!):
On Sunday this morning, Jana was mentioning something about subscribing to The Bulletin for $99. I didn’t take down the details (thinking that was the normal annual subscription price), but have now realized it’s not, and can’t find any details on where to get it for the price mentioned on Sunday.
- Protest Warrior Sydney story is up, finally. Sorry about the long wait. Photos are coming soon, they’re out of my control though.
If anyone wants to be added to the Protest Warrior mailing list to be informed about future actions in Sydney, send me an e-mail: wheels128[at]optusnet[dot]com[dot]au.
Chapter leader, Sydney Protest Warrior
- Thanks for the snaps, Adam B. A laugh is always welcome.Posted by Susan Norton on 03/20 at 08:29 AM • permalink
For many insecure Canadians their identity is based on not being American and nothing else.
- Frank Chu for DNC head!!Posted by swassociates on 03/20 at 11:00 AM • permalink
- END US INVOLVEMENT IN THE TWELVE GALAXIES! US OUT OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM NOW!Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/20 at 11:04 AM • permalink
- Thanks, guinsPen! Portland remains almost as loopy as San Francisco, I see.
The really nice touch is the banner for the “Northwest Anarchist Federation” (go and look folks!). Only in Oregon would anarchists organize themselves…….Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 03/20 at 11:28 AM • permalink
- “Intense” peace activity? Why do I get the feeling six laid-off lumberjacks could have routed the lot of them?Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/20 at 12:32 PM • permalink
“*Intense* Peace PHOTOGRAPHY�?
Cripes a’ mighty, guinsPen, I thought you were mocking them, but that’s the morlocks’ actual headline!Posted by Spiny Norman on 03/20 at 12:41 PM • permalink
- I’ve come to the conclusion that protest marches are a hobby for some people, just like other people crochet, or build model train sets in their back yards.
Here in Dayton, we have a university professor who routinely organizes protests for just about every lefty cause there is. I saw him and his three other protestors at the beginning of the war in Iraq, standing on a street corner waving their cardboard signs in subzero weather, and well… I’ve kind of felt sorry for moonbats ever since then.
- OT: I found these two pieces at Lucianne and thought they were pretty funny. The first is Roy Eccleston’s last report from America for the Australian before he goes home. The second is Tim McNabb’s fantasy of Bush’s response at his last press conference. Enjoy.
American dreams and nightmares.Posted by The Apologist on 03/20 at 01:33 PM • permalink
- Frank Chu is most definately NOTthe modern equivelant of His Royal Highness Emperor Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico. Frank Chu would not even be considered good enough to clean up after Bummer and Lazarus.Posted by Secret Agent X-9 on 03/20 at 02:39 PM • permalink
- Frank Chu also sells advertising space on the back of his sign. I saw him a couple of weeks ago, and the current ad was for a local consulting firm offering services “in 10 of the 12 galaxies”.
We’re thinking of advertising our software company on it, since his rates are a steal ($10/week or something).Posted by Evan Kirchhoff on 03/20 at 03:40 PM • permalink
- Secret Agent X-9
Then, perhaps, the new Prof. Willie Coombs aka George Washington II…
You have the perfect nic for this thread, btw.
Frank Chu also sells advertising space on the back of his sign.
Can’t. Stop. Laughing.
=^DPosted by Spiny Norman on 03/20 at 04:05 PM • permalink
- Moonbat sightings in London.
Notable sign: Make Tea not War (pic #3).Posted by Spiny Norman on 03/20 at 04:12 PM • permalink
- For those who are not familiar with Little Green Footballs, and have heard that it is a hate site, I would like to reassure you. The comment thread for the picture post, when I read it this morning, contained 384 entries. Of these, only one showed evidence of vile hatred, another dozen or so were needlessly insulting to the protesters, the French or all Muslims. The rest ranged from insightful to amusing to purely social. Even Darth Misha’s the next place down that slope, is not “all hatred, all the time”.
Perhaps, although I don’t think Frank Chu would starve himself like Wilie Coombs almost did when he thought he was still at Valley Forge 😉Posted by Secret Agent X-9 on 03/20 at 07:23 PM • permalink
- These people are very fashion-conscious indeed when it comes to outrage and anguish…just ask the 180,000 victims (since October 2003) of the Darfur tragedy, or the 1000 dead A DAY as a result of the Congo’s catastrophic conflict. None of these shallow FRAUDS are marching in support, commemoration or even acknowledgment of them! DISGUSTING!
- The anti-war faction does not protest Darfur or Congo because they don’t care except in a detached academic way. You see, it’s not tragic deaths they care about, whether by starvation, civil war, or exploitation by the powerful. This means little to them other than a sad tilt of the head and a tsk, tsk.
It’s being able to take the moral highground. Preferably without having to offer any solutions or taking any risks.
With them it’s always about them. Always has been, always will.Posted by wronwright on 03/20 at 09:06 PM • permalink
- BTW, Tim, Webdiary says the sites you linked to are Zionists. Shame on you.Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/20 at 10:18 PM • permalink
There is strong invective aimed at radical Muslims and their generally anti-Semitic enablers, but otherwise it’s fairly pedestrian by internet political forum standards.Posted by Spiny Norman on 03/21 at 02:25 AM • permalink
- You Have to admit the LGF Patch is great!http://www.vinylfrontier.com/Photoshops/LGF-Patch-final.JPG
And their latest post is short and to the point:
I thought I’d seen everything.
But Google News has now added the unspeakably vile neo-Nazi white supremacist web site National Vanguard to their index of “legitimate news sources.�? (Hat tip: Morgan.)
And LGF has been turned down. Twice.