The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 10:49 am
Continuing a theme borrowed from Currency Lad:
As CL advises, do check out the entire set.
- Hey, my name is Paqo ibn Paqo and I’m a Hezbollah block captain and I want to surrender! RIGHT NOW!!Posted by paco on 2006 08 04 at 02:05 PM • permalink
- Keep in mind, boys, that if any of these women should find their objectification objectionable, they can drop you faster than a Mike Tyson left hook. Yeah, I know; that’s the part you like best.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2006 08 04 at 02:11 PM • permalink
- Lovely. Check out the photos here, too. You gotta love an armed Jewess.Posted by cobalt blue on 2006 08 04 at 03:03 PM • permalink
- A cellar somewhere in Tel Aviv. Detective Paco sitting in a police-precinct-type wooden chair, hands ‘cuffed to the chair arms.
The cellar was hot and stuffy and I could’ve used a drink of water. I could’ve used a drink of air, for that matter. It was like being buried in a zinc coffin in Phoenix in July.
After four hours of counting the cracks on the inside of my eyelids, the iron door to the cell finally opened, the hinges squealing like a demon splashed with holy water. Then the door closed again, with a slam that suggested orientation day on death row.
A tubby, balding somewhat elderly man in a rumpled uniform took a seat at a small table directly in front of me. He shuffled some papers, looked at me and smiled benignly.
“So, Mr . . . Paco? Is that right? You claim to be a Hezbollah block captain. Yet your papers indicate that you are an American private detective. Please explain.
“Excuse me, sir, but where’s the girl I surrendered to? Isn’t she going to interrogate me?”
He simpered softly. “The girl you surrendered to, Mr. Paco, is a corporal in transport. She drives a truck. I am with the intelligence division and will be conducting the interogation”.
I felt like a balloon with a tiny pinprick-sized hole, deflating rapidly (in fact, I’m not sure I didn’t actually squeal like one). This wasn’t good. No, not good at all.
“Sir, heh, I’ll be glad to explain this little mix-up if I can just get to our embassy. Now, if that girl, er, the corporal would be kind enough to drive me there . . .”
Best. Comment. Ever.
…can’t stop…laughing…Posted by NewSisyphus on 2006 08 04 at 05:17 PM • permalink
- I’m with Imassie….eyebrows?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 08 04 at 05:26 PM • permalink
- As CL advises, do check out the entire set.
I’m trying, but there’s a (nicely turned) knee in the way…Posted by Vanguard of the Commentariat on 2006 08 04 at 06:54 PM • permalink
- A little off topic:
Letter published in this morning’s Tweed Daily News [The Voice of the Tweed since 1888]:
Australia is being taken over by multinational companies who pay little or no tax and who now can bring in their own workers under the traitorous free-trade agreements.
Our power, water, tollways, etc are all being or have been sold.
Halliburton built and owns the new Adelaide to Darwin railway. You can bet that when the $80 million is spent on desalination on the Gold Coast that it will be another public asset set up for foreign takeover.
Overseas the rogue state of Israel is starting World War 3 and pretty soon John Howard will be asked to support the USA-Israel alliance with troops.
If Israel has God’s chosen people then I don’t choose to meet him with his twisted sense of humour.
As Joe would say, just continue to feed the chooks, Daily News
[No link available to letter]
This is the community I live in. This guy could be standing behind me in the aisle at the local supermarket.
Letters to editor:
- 25. But, but Joe, since Israel was created by the UN, doesn’t that mean it passed the John Kerry “Global Test”?Posted by Vanguard of the Commentariat on 2006 08 04 at 07:10 PM • permalink
- Tim’s angels, I’ve just posted a topic “Where are the images of the hot IDF hunks”. Get over there and ask. Have you seen those guys? Wow.
For a little teaser go to Israelly Cools site’s friday blog
- Here’s an entry in a military forum I saw a while ago about female soldiers from around the world, enjoy.
- here’s a link to john penhaligon:
http://www.tweedpropertyexpo.com/Posted by stink foot on 2006 08 04 at 08:36 PM • permalink
- #32 As the old Yiddish saying goes:
From your mouth to G-d’s ear…Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 08 04 at 08:42 PM • permalink
- You should all watch NCIS (the new series, not the repeats).
There’s a character on there – ex-Mossad agent Ziva David who you will love. The character is played by a non-Israeli actress (Cote de Pablo) and I don’t think she’s even Jewish, but she has the whole fiery Israeli thing down pat. She’s awesome.
- # 33 Well spotted stink foot.
I know it’s been pointed out before again and again but I for one never tire of pointing to examples of this.
Read again what
John Penhaligon has to say in this morning’s Daily News #25
Now make an assessment of the political colours the guy claims.
A typical ranting “leftie” right? Of a type you will find at WD, Loewenstein or a thousand other places.
Or maybe a nazi of the old school?
Impossible to tell the difference with the lights off.
Well John Penhaligon stood as an independent in the last Federal election for the seat of Richmond. Prior to that he was an One Nation candidate for the local state seat.
So I guess that makes him a nazi rather than a “leftie”. For what it matters.
And he sells real estate. That’s what I like to see. Sensitiviy in the local property industry.
I long only to gaze into those doe eyes while I tell her where the missile launchers are hidden.
Hopefully, the war will be over soon—so make sure your missile launcher is in tiptop shape!
(I belive Bill at INDC fell madly in love with a blond female US fighter pilot. Can’t find the link…too tired…Friday…tachers driving me mad…)
- Halliburton built and owns the new Adelaide to Darwin railway.
Strange example to give. More fool Haliburton. The railway is a white elephant – most freight still goes by B-double.Posted by walterplinge on 2006 08 05 at 12:03 AM • permalink
- #46 That white elephant is about to become a golden snake. If I know Haliburton, they are well aware which way the UF6 is blowing (North).
Anyway, you cab’t tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks, as me old Paw used to say…Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 08 05 at 12:26 AM • permalink
- “cab’t”: he had a cold when he said that to me.Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 08 05 at 12:27 AM • permalink
- Oh man. Those pictures take me back. I was about that age when I was in Nam. Maybe a bit older. I can’t tell ages anymore. Everyone under the age of 30 looks like high school to me these days. I’ve got lots of pics of all us nurses in various stages of undress. We used to have a few and. . . . Ahem. Ah youth and war. Powerful stuff that.
They’re all such handsome kids. God speed to each and every one of them.
- I have to agree with the ladies, those IDF guys are tasty. I’m having thoughts that are wierd and disturbing, hold me Paco….Posted by Daniel San on 2006 08 05 at 01:53 AM • permalink
- Okay, I’ll be the honest broker here and link to some Islamobabes.
- There was a classic piece of trolliing on Sydney Indymedia a few years back along similar lines.
Hot Israeli Zionist Chick Fever
The comments are hilarious.Posted by Indy Media Watch on 2006 08 05 at 02:37 AM • permalink
- With a very grateful hat tip to Pajamas Media, ladies I bring you …
- “Okay, I’ll be the honest broker here and link to some Islamobabes.”
I clicked on the link and got “Access Denied”.
Appropriate, really…Posted by Quentin George on 2006 08 05 at 04:04 AM • permalink
- #29 Ross
Here’s an entry in a military forum I saw a while ago about female soldiers from around the world, enjoy.
Simply marvelous. It was worth it to scroll down halfway to see the babe from Croatia. hubba hubba.
And as for the iranian women – Let’s not go there eh? They need to consult with the israeli conscripts on where to go for an eyebrow wax.
- The face of Lezbollah?Posted by AlphaMikeFoxtrot on 2006 08 05 at 08:00 AM • permalink
- #55 — Imhotep! The incarnation of ultimate evil you almost felt sorry for!Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 08 05 at 10:58 AM • permalink
“Okay, I’ll be the honest broker here and link to some Islamobabes.”
OK, all I see are a bunch of gunny sacks playing basketball. Where are the goats, jgm?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 08 05 at 12:41 PM • permalink
- Can anybody tell me what that is in the pen pocket (the one that doesn’t contain a pen, obviously) of this Aussie sailor girl from #29’s link?
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.