The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 16th, 2017 at 09:32 am
Via a source connected to The Big Debate next Sunday, here are the rules of play:
EVENT PROTOCOL INFORMATION
• The following audience protocol and strict guide lines has been agreed by all parties:
• All guests to be seated by 7:15 pm
• No guests will permitted after 7:25pm
• Dress code shall be smart casual
• Under no circumstances shall election collateral be permitted, this includes banners, election clothing, badges, bunting, balloons, caps, posters etc.
• Moderate applause will be only permitted at the beginning and completion of the debate at the direction of moderator David Speers. No applause during the debate.
• There is to be NO barracking or cheer squad behaviour or interruption by the audience.
Emphasis in original. I’ll be posting on the thing live Sunday night.