The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:31 am
Ned Wynn is in town. Just walked home from meeting this charming Californian polymath—in the company of James Morrow, Rafe Champion, and the Wogblogger—and am now frozen by insufficiently-warm global warming. Oh, to be in in Paris, where the cars are once again burning!
- Bear fat makes an excellent lamp and stove oil if you’re feeling chilly:
1. Acquire your bear.
2. Um, dunno. Never met a greenie who got past step one…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 05 30 at 10:47 AM • permalink
- Screw the bear fat, richard, all that fur makes an excellent coat! Much warmer.
The trick, of course, is to obtain the bear skin while keeping yours.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 05 30 at 11:06 AM • permalink
- Eh? What’s that smell? A flambé Peugeot?
It must be summer in the City of Lights, time for the banlieu car-b-ques!Posted by Spiny Norman on 2006 05 30 at 12:54 PM • permalink
- Has anybody considered the possibility that car manufacturers in Europe might be bribing French rioters to burn cars? I mean, with all the regulation and unemployment and all, they probably need the sales. Especially since we’re all going to be dead of suffocation by next year or so, they gotta make a franc while they can, non?
- Ahhhhh crepes e’vette
- If Ned followed my link some months ago to a certain picture of Elisabeth Shue, I’d say he’s been quite warm ever since.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 05 30 at 07:58 PM • permalink
- Sydneysiders will be able to enjoy a touch of Paris tomorrow.The local left-wing student lunatic group,Resistance,is organising a meeting at Belmore Park before marching through the City to attack Gloria Jeans and McDonalds stores.Fred Fuente,an organiser and Sydney University student is quoted as revealing that the recent riots in France had inspired the day out.The NSW Police Service can,as usual, be expected to attend to watch but not to interfere with the kiddies excerising their democratic rights to destroy property.
- Things burn better when you use ’Flame of Allah‘ matches.
- Swinish, did follow your link, but wasn’t warm enough from it to keep me from freezing my ass off in Sydney. Back home again, I am basking in the glow of summer. You guys have it all screwed around down there. May should be gorgeous and warm, not 10 degrees. Plus, no miniskirts or shorts on the girls. Tragic. Fix your seasons, willya?
Tim, whatever a polymath is, I’m for it. And this thread proves that putting my name in means the fewest possible comments will be left. I’m death to a thread. Still, thanks. And thanks for all the fun and great eats, great conversation, great time all ‘round. Take care of that hat, it’s gold. Love to the missus.
Page 1 of 1 pages
Chuck another Renault on the fire before the bloody bears sneak up on you.