The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 06:59 am
A Baltimore reader emails:
Good day, back in 2005 you had made a story about sheikh Khalid yasin.
Yes. Yes, I had.
we the women affairs committee in baltimore, maryland USA are planning a fund raising event for homeless women and we would like for the sheikh to be our guest speaker. we would like you assistance in finding how to contact his agent or scheduler or what ever number or address that you may have to help us in our endevor in finding him.
if you would be so kind to reply whether you can or not able to assist. my name is——-———. please email me the information it will be greatly appreciated.
I’d love to,——-———, but Sheikh Khalid might consider it a sign of friendship, and he wouldn’t approve: “There’s no such thing as a Muslim having a non-Muslim friend, so a non-Muslim could be your associate but they can’t be a friend.”
- Is the head of this women’s committee an actual woman!?Posted by Patricia on 2007 03 26 at 11:53 AM • permalink
- “You are all whores and cat meat.”Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2007 03 26 at 12:21 PM • permalink
- Since it is unlikely that Sheikh Khalid will be making the speech in Baltimore, perhaps——-———might read the following to the group:
“I would like to thank——-———for her kind invitation to speak here tonight. I see that this is a so-called women’s shelter. What are you doing here without your hair covered, without a male relative to accompany you? Why are you here in a women’s shelter in the first place? Why do you whine about so-called abuse? By Allah, there is no such thing. A righteous woman should be home with her husband, not in a den of perversion like this. If he must administer some physical discipline, it is his right and duty under Allah! To quote the estimable Mr. Bingley, You are all whores and cat meat. Thank you.”
- “There’s no such thing as a Muslim having a non-Muslim friend…”
From what I’ve seen of your death cult and the interesting cultural practices that surround it (like female genital mutilitation, for example)…I’d just as soon not be palsPosted by Dave Surls on 2007 03 26 at 01:01 PM • permalink
- Has “Queers for the Taliban Against Bush” contacted you, too, Tim? I can offer the services of the Perfectly Asymmetrical Counterintuitive Oddments as a go-between if you like. Not for free, mind you, but at a discount. PACO™: being contradictory for over a quarter of a decade and where the
gullible naiveopenminded are our best customers.Posted by andycanuck on 2007 03 26 at 03:12 PM • permalink
- “Good evening, and thank you for inviting me to address you tonight.
Before I begin, I would like to note that you all have chosen to sit here this evening uncovered in full view of a strange man. Foul temptresses, where are your menfolk? Where are your burkas? Your hair rays blind me, insolent she-camels! How dare you appear before me, uncovered in all your wanton glory? How dare you show me your womanly forms when I am not your husband, nor your brother, nor your father? You should be stoned! Do your men not beat you properly at home? I cannot believe this insult to Allah. I am leaving. Good evening!”Posted by Blue State Sil on 2007 03 26 at 03:23 PM • permalink
- “…I am not your husband, nor your brother, nor your father…”
Lucky girls.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 03 26 at 03:45 PM • permalink
- …but Sheikh Khalid might consider it a sign of friendship, and he wouldn’t approve: “There’s no such thing as a Muslim having a non-Muslim friend, so a non-Muslim could be your associate but they can’t be a friend.”
Tim, this only applies to non-paying gigs. With proper compensation, the Sheik will juggle three bottles of Jack Daniels while eating a pork schnitzel sandwich and wearing a g-string.
- Before we go overboard … there are some moslems who do not accept the obsessive and fanatical bullshit.
I actually have some mozzie mates.
All older blokes, though, I must admit.Posted by Jack from Montreal on 2007 03 26 at 04:11 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.