The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 15th, 2017 at 12:41 pm
As is proved by the case of lefty blogger Fulminating Dave. Best wishes with his recovery; any readers with tips on managing high blood pressure may wish to pass them along.
In other blogger news, lawyer and Labor Party member Martin Pike opposes the death penalty but supports the Pope’s assassination. These people can sometimes be hard to figure out.
- I had cancer over 10 years ago and the “conventional” doctors I consulted gave me about a 10% chance to live, if I followed their advise. Then they proceeded to treat me in a manner that I think would have eventually killed me. I followed Dr. Douglass’ ( http://www.realhealthnews.com/meet.html ) advise instead and credit him with the fact that I am still alive today. He also has some interesting opinions about treating high blood pressure…and lots of other stuff too.
- Let’s see….Martin Pike denounces capital punishment, but encourages murder. Would that make him one of these, or maybe one of these?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 04/21 at 12:20 AM • #
- I vote hypocrite. A couple of months ago, Martin threw a great big spazz-fit on his blog because he was banned from commenting on this site, and spammed it to a dozen other blogs by trackback.
He then proceeded to censor any critical comments—on the post complaining about his own comments being censored at Tim’s!Posted by Evil Pundit on 04/21 at 01:01 AM • #
- Evil Pundit: Why am I not surprised? Pike has always sounded like he “speaks with forked tongue”.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 04/21 at 02:10 AM • #
- I take it Pike is pox on Australia not the UK? Correct? I did some googling on this eight-ball and find nothing conclusive.Posted by Marcus Aurelius on 04/21 at 06:52 AM • #
- Dave’s picture on his blog looks way too young for that kind of blood pressure.
I’ve got a real blood pressure problem too – but I am a wizened and bitter old knt, so that is to be expected.
My personal regimen for extending my precarious life? Two separate powerful medications taken each morning and trying to limit myself to only one cigar per night (which I would never admit to my doctor – this is a life extension strategy and he would kill me on the spot if he knew!).
Oh, and red wine. Drink lots and lots of red wine. Force yourself. Your life depends on it.
- I think J F Beck has isolated Dave’s problem nicely. “Waaaay too stressed out’’ is my default setting but my BP is 110/70 and it never budges. And Dave, it’s really not nice to call your mum, and all your friends who’ve been urging you to take care of yourself, “fuckers.’’ Must be something in Fulminating Leftism that encourages people to be in a constant rage about something.
Other than that I can only say (1) follow your doctor’s advice and (2) follow rog2’s suggestion about red wine. And best wishes for your recovery. That’s no way to live.Posted by Sonetka’s Mom on 04/21 at 12:20 PM • #
- What kind of lawyer advocates assassination?
Galloway Threatened by Muslims
That’s probably cruel. since my blood pressure dropped nearly thirty points within a week of Bush’s reelection, according to the nice lady at the Red Cross (They wouldn’t even take my donation in September). But lefties need continual Darwinian retesting ‘til they evolve.