The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 02:39 pm
There’s ranting, and then there’s RANTING.
- John Edwards, your next presidential campaign blogger is reporting for duty!Posted by Ed Driscoll on 2007 02 20 at 04:27 AM • permalink
- And the South Australian judge is giving it … 10.0, yes, another perfect 10, we may have a new record here …Posted by Chris Chittleborough on 2007 02 20 at 04:57 AM • permalink
- Wow. I mean WOW!!
The Dark Lord has sent me to see Mr Democracy Rules.
Something about ‘replacing that unreliable Wronwright’. Have to admit I did not understand that bit. He is not unreliable. He certainly starts every time Mistress Andrea pokes him with her new super-turbocharged fusion-powered Product assisting Cattle Activity from the inimitable Paco Industries.
What did she call it? Oh yes, ‘a cattle prod for brontosaurs’.
Wron was sitting dozing in a chair yesterday (something about spending a lot of time watching NASCAR), when Mistress Andrea walked in. There was a quiet but evil giggle, an ‘Ominous Hummmmmmm’, a sizzling crackle, an earsplitting scream, and applause from the other henchmen. Also a cry of ‘400,000,000 volts right up the clacker!’
We mere minions did not actually see anything, of course, as we were grovelling in the VRWC-approved manner.
Minionmeister to the VRWC
- (wronwright walks in eyeing MarkL slowly buffing a black helicopter fender while looking off in a dreamy fashion with a happy smile on his face)
MARK! I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU DAY DREAM ABOUT BUT STOP IT AND GET THAT APACHE WAXED! KARL IS WAITING FOR IT.Posted by wronwright on 2007 02 20 at 06:54 AM • permalink
- Ok All you Naughty Marietta fans, to the tune of “Tramp, Tramp Tramp”:
Rant! Rant! Rant! along the highway
Boom! Boom! Boom! my I E D
Bloody chaos, you ask “why?”, hey!
Islamic freaks are we!
Whine! Whine! Whine! when stuck in Gitmo
“What afghani artill’ry?”
We’re camel-humping nuts!
Dipshits and bumblefucks!
Hooray for Mullah-cracy!
- Speaking of quality rants, the ABC reveals that their ‘super-neutral’ Fran Kelly on RN has selected Paul Keating’s Redfern Speech as her favourite Great Speech.
Not only was Keating poor at reading speeches, but here he excelled himself in indulgent Moral Vanity as far as the welfare of the native original dwellers are concerned.
Keating is Fran’s Martin Luther King Jr?Just look at all the alternatives, Fran, and stop listening to the chatter in the ABC coffee room..
- Good to see some CANADIAN CONTENT 🙂Posted by Wimpy Canadian on 2007 02 20 at 08:48 PM • permalink
- #2 Texas Bob, Imadinnerjacket not only talks in CAPS, but without punctuation.Posted by Wimpy Canadian on 2007 02 20 at 08:50 PM • permalink
- Is there a Darwin Award or Ignoble Prize for the rant category? This was beautiful.Posted by Wimpy Canadian on 2007 02 20 at 09:07 PM • permalink
- Or how about a Don Cherry lexicon.. Next best thing.
- Isn’t Don Cherry and rant like redundant or something!
Hey you got Danny Briere. We had to let him go when Phoenix discovered he could play hockey. I think Phoenix has a disclaimer in their season ticket agreement that goes something like:
“We retain the right, and take it as an obligation, to trade, waive or otherwise dispose of any player who exhibits any talent.”
- Aaahh! Makes a nice change!
As you all know, polishing the black helicopters of the Dark Lord of the VRWC is henchman’s work. Well so pleased was the Dark Lord with me that I was polishing a black helicopter yesterday with a very happy smile on my face when Wronwright went past. He shouted “MARKL! I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU DAY DREAM ABOUT BUT STOP IT AND GET THAT APACHE WAXED! KARL IS WAITING FOR IT.”
He is an EXCELLENT shouter. Those lessons really took. He was still walking very oddly though, and the other henchmen were making sizzling noises and guffawing loudly.
Now, I am not saying there is a promotion here, but…… you never know.
Minionmeister to the VRWC
- AND HE DIDN’T MENTION ANY PACO PRODUCTS. OOPS, I MEAN paco PRODUCTS. THAT DOES IT—HE’S FIRED!Posted by andycanuck on 2007 02 21 at 11:51 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.