The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 5th, 2017 at 05:18 pm
Speaking of leftists who hate good news, Mary Katharine Ham reports:
Harry Reid said this week that, if Gen. Petraeus reported progress in Iraq, he would just choose not to believe him. Pesty victory problem solved.
- Click the link in Tim’s post for a very entertaining video by MKH. Not to be missed.Posted by debi L. on 2007 04 29 at 11:23 AM • permalink
- Lefties don’t believe any words that don’t come out of their own mouths.Posted by JorgXMcKie on 2007 04 29 at 11:27 AM • permalink
- If Harry’s arse was on fire and an American informed him of this most
unfortunate fact, he would obviously deny it and accuse the unfortunate yank of cooking bacon…Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2007 04 29 at 11:53 AM • permalink
“We would be delighted if overnight Iraq became a peaceful democracy wherein formerly warring groups held hands and danced beneath gaily-coloured kites, and we are hopeful that the liberation of Iraq may yet lead to this.” – Tim B.
And then some.
“A polar bear in every backyard.” – Tim B
Well I dunno about that, I’ve heard they eat a fair bit…Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2007 04 29 at 12:11 PM • permalink
- JorgXMcKie—Considering that the Democrats have not delivered on one single campaign promise made in the 2006 election, they clearly don’t even believe the words coming out of their own mouths.Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 04 29 at 12:31 PM • permalink
- Michelle Malkin has an interesting campaign going on that should be implemented by American readers. I’ve already copied them and intend to get card stock today. I hope Hopeless Harry Reid gets buried.
- I took a slightly different approach, Rebecca, in that I enlarged that image to print out on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
But I’ll be picking up printable post cards soon enough; I expect to sending a lot of those out in the future.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2007 04 29 at 01:05 PM • permalink
- greene—you’ve never met Barney Frank or ole Stubbs…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 04 30 at 08:30 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.