The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:45 pm
Startling—and deeply intriguing—background on former child star Hayley Mills in comments. Via Hollywood insider Ned Wynn.
- Oops. Erm, alleged transgressive sexual act. Heh.Posted by ekw on 2005 12 30 at 02:51 PM • permalink
- Yeah! Your adoring public wants to know! For edumacashional purposes only, of course. 😉Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2005 12 30 at 04:53 PM • permalink
- See, now Paco has a good idea. That would have been rather a pleasant concept. These girls got very good-looking when they were in their twenties and thirties. No, Paco, it wasn’t that. I really have to say that it is something I was told many years past. I happen to believe it, but that won’t get me out of a libel suit. This is all Tim’s fault, anyway. He uncovered me, and now I’m screwed. Speaking of which (and I hope this sidetracks all of you)
I heard – literally just now – that Elizabeth Shue is a total nympho (how long has it been since anyone has heard the word, “nympho”?). I got that from a very reliable source of gossip in L.A. I wondered about that after seeing her having sex with a dying Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas. Here I thought she was just acting. Imagine that scene if it had been a man having sex with a helpless, dying, alcoholic woman? But enough about me…
- ekw … I like reliable gossip … I remember listening to Hayley Mills being interviewed on the wireless several years ago, she was plugging a theatrical show she was starring in here downunder … unfortunately she sounded like she was suffering from severe jet lag or terminal blondeness … she still aint a bad looker, her and her twin sister … now about the reliable gossip dear ekw …
ps: like your website …
- It’s all lies! Hayley Mills always has and always will be Sharon and Susan Somebodyorother. And Pollyanna! She’s pure. And wholesome. Pollyanna does not engage in transgressive sex. Whatever that might be. Sounds rather UNish.
ekw is writing fiction. He probably didn’t like Pollyanna and its message of looking at the bright side of things. Optimism is counter to his belief system. He’s writing the last chapter of poor Pollyanna’s story. Likely ending up in some Storyville bordello, turning $2 tricks from her wheelchair.
NO. I won’t believe it!Posted by wronwright on 2005 12 31 at 12:11 AM • permalink
- Actually, I think every guy of a certain age group has a thing for Hayley Mills. And Rachel Welch. Suzanne Sommers. Cheryl Tiegs. I could go on. Not your fault. Actually I’m glad I didn’t mention certain dreams I had as a teenager involving that chick in Space 1999. And Tim Blair notes it on the front page.
To be honest ekw, you really brought this on yourself by the lewd and wanton behavior you exhibited in Tim’s house. I mean, there was a burning car in front of his house. And another on the barbie. All beer drunk, cans littering the floor, mead discovered and consumed. I mean to say, Karl had to send a rehab crew out to fix up Tim’s place! Truth be told, he was probably looking for something to embarrass you, McEnroe, Lonie, and the rest with. He just chose your first.
Consider yourself lucky it was only Hayley Mills. Could have been kae.Posted by wronwright on 2005 12 31 at 01:17 AM • permalink
- Tim’s a canny one, isn’t he? Fooled all of us, even with Lord Rove helping us…then he sets up this little thread like a sting operation, to throw me off, appeal to my vanity, all the while trying to get me off to the side, out of the way of his usual traffic…then, one by one…where’s ekw? How come he’s not posting anymore? Anyone heard anything from wronwright? McEnroe? Hmm…
Notice how no one cared at all about Elizabeth Shue? Totally true, that one, and Shue is a fox. Now I get it. It’s part of the sting. No one else can log onto this thread now. We’re locked in here. Aren’t we wronwright? wronwright? Ermm…wron?
Hullo? Who is that! Tim? Tim? Is that you? Heh. Answer me, willya Tim? You’re starting to scare me, OK? About the house…see that wasn’t really my…
- Elisabeth Shue…I still have the October ‘96 GQ with her on the cover. Captivating photo.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2005 12 31 at 10:27 PM • permalink
- If I can’t find it I will attempt to put my copy up ekw and give the lovely Ms Shue a whole new adoring audience. But be warned, you’re dealing with a technotard here.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 01 01 at 05:05 PM • permalink
- ekw – good news! Ebay have the magazine among their stock, nice shot of the cover at their site.
Also found a site called A Tribute to Elisabeth Shue which is photos and photos and even more photos of the lovely ES. Download the Elisabeth Shue Screensaver! I did – just what I need, one more excuse to sit at this computer for hours on end.
At least this time, it’s a good excuse.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 01 02 at 01:30 AM • permalink