The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 5th, 2017 at 05:21 pm
More free publicity from Sydney Alternative Media, this time highlighting the Daily Telegraph’s excellent layout and design.
There is a grain of truth but a barrow full of lies in his TimBoy’s simple thesis. Sure the Left and Greens feel a fleeting sense of vindication at the very real prospects of climate change cataclysm and war dead as defined by such as The Lancet.
But actually, and this is first hand experience personal and observed, far more suffer burnout, despair, and need the soothing revival of individual sustainability workshops…
Ahhh, those individual sustainability workshops. Better than Valium!
The entertainment afforded by dodging the spittle flying from the webpage was exceeded only when I noticed that the author (grinding his teeth, no doubt) could not but admit that you had a point. You’re converting him, Tim, he’ll be all ours soon. Muhahaha.
- Shame, Tim, shame! “Flatulence”? That’s a green house gas! You’re destroying Mother Gaia™!!!!
Say, that’s a pretty cool graphic of polar bears on that page. Is it on line? Or just in the dead tree edition?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2007 04 28 at 12:51 PM • permalink
You left out the “I” and therefore the thought was not yours. Therefore, you plagerised.
CheersPosted by J.M. Heinrichs on 2007 04 28 at 02:32 PM • permalink
You do compare favorably with Frederic March.
Not to mention Charles Laughton…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 04 28 at 03:51 PM • permalink
- The left need to familiarise themselves with the serenity prayer:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
If they’d accept that weather patterns are something we can’t change, they’d be a whole lot less stressed. But you need the wisdom to get that, of course. And another theological factor kicks in here, as well. Like the renaissance Catholics, who thought that you could buy your way into God’s good graces with indulgences, modern lefties think you can appease Gaia by simply taxing the shit out of modern capitalism. That the Left loves spending other peoples’ money as much as a Borgia Pope says something. What that is, well, there are others wiser than me, and more gifted in the literary arts, who can ponder these things.Posted by AlburyShifton on 2007 04 28 at 03:56 PM • permalink
- Wow, half the article was ranting at you. I think he’s right, most of the planet are poor and they need more leftist and socialist policies to make them rich. That’s why Russia is an economic powerhouse and the U.S a third world dustbowl, WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
Thank you, leftwing jackass for knowing what to do! Even if we stupid right wingers can’t understand.
- Tha Sydney Alternative Media is a bit of a con. Couldn’t find the form guide or the football results. No crossword either.
But I did like the pictures of the winged monkey character. Based on the article’s headline, I initially assumed it was a picture an Israeli solder showing how he farted in the faces of Palestinian children. Then I started thinking it might be more sinister – a picture of an exploited child. You would have to be pretty sick bastard to dress a child like that, don’t you think?
So I read the story. Nothing at all about farting Israeli soldiers or Palestinina kids made to dress like winged monkeys. If fact there was nothing at all to support either the headline or the winged monkeys. Sydney Alternative Media they should be dragged onto Media Watch and exposed for their dishonesty.
- Tim B, I don’t like the photograph of you in the paper you look like a Dork boy.
Hey I’ve made a bid today: Rare Collection of Early Australian Heritage Objects To Go Under the Hammer in Sydney.
There’s lovely convict pieces. I’ll let you know if I have the highest bid. Wish me luck!
- oh there’s more..
if you delete it/.Margosmaid gave Tim Blair the nickname Dork boy. This is used on the weekend blogg chat site, and on good days Tim Tam by 1618. Paco is back (thank goodness) and 1618 thinks he’s insensitive and thinks he should go on a date with her and she is lovely and gorgeous. She is thinking he’s gay or really shy or is flirting with Pogria or Melissa Hoyer or the News Ltd Lady Staff. Tiger should have a blog site and Tim B’s photograph in the Telegraph looks silly.1618 will send the bill for her slogan “Blair News it’s gutsy and it’s good” and will soon be the official Chopper chick reporter.
- That was the lamest take-down ever. By anyone, of anyone. I’m embarrassed for them. But let’s hope they do more critical analysis of Tim’s work.Posted by daddy dave on 2007 04 28 at 10:25 PM • permalink
- After seeing a link to “Sydney Alternative Media”, there I was, thinking it would be an improvement on Indymedia, perhaps without as many antisemites and deranged moonbats.
The headline: “compromise by Israel lobby” left no doubt nothing at all has changed…
Same Nazimedia, different domain name.
It amazes me that these alternative media advocates insist they provide an alternative to the MSM, yet are all so alike – article after article blaming Bush, Howard and the Jews for all the world’s ills. Sydney Indymedia reckons the Virginia Tech shooting was a “false flag exercise”, no doubt just like 9/11… It even makes some bizarre link to the Jews.
And these creeps have the gall to criticise Tim.
- I think it is important that when there is so much good journalism around in Sydney, that there should be an alternative.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 04 29 at 12:46 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.