The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 01:01 pm
Man claims to be the Earl of Law; leads police on 140 kilometre chase through New South Wales; represents self in subsequent court appearance:
The Royal roadrunner, 34-year-old South Australian man Paul Henry Johnson, is alleged to have clocked speeds up to 143 km/h along the Pacific Highway after leaving a South Grafton petrol station without paying for fuel.
Handcuffed and wearing surfer-style board shorts and a T-shirt, Johnson, who claims his true title is the Earl of Law, yesterday chose to represent himself in Ballina Court.
“I am of a higher intelligence than you,” Johnson told Magistrate Pogson. “You probably are,” Magistrate Pogson quipped back. “It wouldn’t take much.”
The Earl of Law is currently undergoing tests in a Hospital of Crazy.
(Via Tom R.)
- Is Latho gunna get banged up?Posted by James Waterton on 2006 02 06 at 09:55 AM • permalink
- Well I’m the Duke of Earl. mofo!Posted by chinesearithmetic on 2006 02 06 at 10:23 AM • permalink
- Off Topic, sorry.
Did you see the anti-cartoon protest in Auckland? The Muzzies were heckled by a lone protester who was hauled away by the cops (of course). Turns out he was a Maori, he shouted at the 800, mainly Pakistani, protesters;
“This is our land and we’ve had enough of you lot”
Hmmm, native indigenous types versus head choppers, now which side dya think the progressives are going to come down on this row?Posted by Harry Flashman on 2006 02 06 at 10:25 AM • permalink
- Oh sure, you can laugh now. But you won’t be laughing when your post-apocalypse petrol supplies are running low and you’ve got no one to fool the local gangs into chasing a tanker truck that’s filled with sand while the good guys get away with what’s left of the fuel hidden in the cars. All because you locked up your only hope.
- I’m the Earl of Lucy.Posted by Jim Treacher on 2006 02 06 at 10:34 AM • permalink
- I’m the Earl of Olay. Not much on crusades, but my skin is perfect.Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 02 06 at 11:11 AM • permalink
Hmmm, native indigenous types versus head choppers, now which side dya think the progressives are going to come down on this row?
Quite the politically-correct conundrum, innit?Posted by Spiny Norman on 2006 02 06 at 12:01 PM • permalink
- As there is no excuse for poor manners, I am pleased to make your acquaintances. I am Sir T. Fiable. How do youse do?Posted by Nilknarf Arbed on 2006 02 06 at 11:11 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
The Prawn of Big! How I love thee, Ballina.