The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:31 am
Climate master George W. Bush—the Kyoto-denying tsunami generator and crusher of New Orleans—presents his latest weather stunt: a daring volcano/mudflow/stormo combo:
The Philippines have put civil defense personnel on alert for possible deadly volcanic mudflows as a tropical storm began bearing down on a volcano that has been spitting ash for weeks.
Bush’s next trick: a simultaneous hurricane/earthquake/hail ’o toads. Location? Wouldn’t you like to know!
- Must be because of all the earthquates generated by the melting Greenland ice. Whatever the cause, it’s definitely Bush’s fault.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2006 06 27 at 12:35 PM • permalink
- #2: You said it. All trains from Richmomd to DC were cancelled yesterday, so I stayed home. There was a mud slide on the beltway, and I heard it was taking people a couple of hours, in some cases, to make what is normally a 30-minute ride on the subway to their destinations.
Polar bears and people: dancing the watery dance of death.
- Basically, all of us in stupid Blue states are ƒü¢£e∂.Posted by mark from monroe on 2006 06 27 at 12:53 PM • permalink
- NO BLOOD FOR LAVA!!Posted by Bill Spencer on 2006 06 27 at 12:59 PM • permalink
- BOOSH gave my cat cancer. I know it was him because I can smell his fear over the internet. This proves that my cat is an existential threat to the Right Wing Noise Machine. This is an admission that they have lost. Kos will destroy them. Kos will make it all better! Kos will make the bad voices go away! Kos will drive the rethugneokkkons before him and hear the lamentations of their women! Kos knew me even in the womb! Kos will address the root causes of Gaia’s rage! KOS LOVES ME!Posted by P. Froward on 2006 06 27 at 01:00 PM • permalink
- Kos will… he’ll make it better… Kos will make… /* wracking sobs */ …make the room stop spinning… “Yea, though I walk through the valley of Rove…”Posted by P. Froward on 2006 06 27 at 01:22 PM • permalink
- With all of these envirotards and leftoids hanging around, I think that the hail o’ toads happened a long time ago.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 06 27 at 01:29 PM • permalink
Climate master George W. Bush—the Kyoto-denying tsunami generator and crusher of New Orleans—presents his latest weather stunt: a daring volcano/mudflow/stormo combo
Occasionally, our Emperor must demonstrate to all his ample powers. New Orleans, Des Moines. It matters not a smidgeon to the Evil One.Posted by wronwright on 2006 06 27 at 02:25 PM • permalink
- Ushie, Paco: You’ve got rain predicted for the better part of the next 10 days. I know Dubya doesn’t like there in DC, but this is ridiculous.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2006 06 27 at 04:16 PM • permalink
- I just finished watching a nature video about Mt. Pinatubo. shudderPosted by The Sanity Inspector on 2006 06 27 at 09:43 PM • permalink
- #10. stats: “Do we have only 5 to 10 years to learn how to live under 80 feet of lava/toads?”
I believe it’s actually lavatoads. Interdimensional hopping critters made of melted rock. These, IIRC, can be accessed through a portal that is opened by performing certain, specific “dark rites” that involve … oh, sorry. Cant go into details.
Anyhow, what these tend to be used for is to stir up hurricanes by having quantities of them dumped in the ocean to raise the water temp and create the energy to form the hurricane where desired for best access to properly oriented steering winds. Further, the hurricane can be directed by having the lavatoads swim, in mass, in the desired direction of travel for that hurricane.
A secondary usage of lavatoads is to teleport them to specific friction points along tectonic plate structures so that their super red hottieness will melt the rock and facilitate large releases of stored up energy along desired geological fault structures.
I had, of course, sworn an oath never to talk about this stuff, but I hear the NYT pays pretty good and am going to use this as part of my resume.
- Y’know, it has long been observed that a thunderstorm always forms around an erupting volcano. Dinkum. Saw that when Rabaul (PNG)blew up in ‘94, positively blitzed with thunder and lightning for 3 days while burying the surrounding area with 8 metres of ash.
And reports of the Mt Lamington (PNG)explosion in ‘52 report the same thing.
All that’s missing is the hail of toads, which I reckon would be worth the price of admission alone.
- It would be completely immoral for Bushitler to set off his hurricane/earthquake/hail ’o toads weapon in an occupied area. He should use it on an unoccupied island and give the reality-based community the opportunity to surrender. Which they won’t. He will just have to keep using these demonstration disasters over and over again.
- #30 Mitch,
It would be completely immoral for Bushitler to set off his hurricane/earthquake/hail ’o toads weapon in an occupied area. He should use it on an unoccupied island and give the reality-based community the opportunity to surrender. Which they won’t. He will just have to keep using these demonstration disasters over and over again.
Maybe he could come up with something like Klatu did in The Day the Earth Stood Still. Of course, they shot him.
Location? Wouldn’t you like to know!
Aw, c’mon. I need to at least know if the National Guard is going to get called out – again. A hint, please?Posted by Major John on 2006 06 28 at 03:31 PM • permalink