The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 01:46 pm
Live on Hello President – the most popular TV show in all Venezuela! – Hugo Chavez interviews Fidel Castro:
Castro: I always knew I would end up on Hello President.
Chavez: Now we broadcast daily.
Castro: No. [Words inaudible. Laughter]
(Via Currency Lad, about whom readers constantly enquire: “When will he return to blogging?”)
- Hello President? Wouldn’t Adiós, Presidente get better ratings?Posted by ErnieG on 2007 02 28 at 11:25 AM • permalink
- It was Rich Little doing Castro.Posted by Some0Seppo on 2007 02 28 at 11:28 AM • permalink
- Was Hugo using a ouija board?Posted by andycanuck on 2007 02 28 at 11:28 AM • permalink
- Anything like Hello Cthulhu?Posted by Paul Zrimsek on 2007 02 28 at 12:23 PM • permalink
- “Chavez: I forget numbers but not that much.”
Quiet. Rocket scientist at work.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 02 28 at 01:28 PM • permalink
- Great. Just what I needed to read this am. The world’s two premier Marxists giving each other nuncupative blow jobs. Gack.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2007 02 28 at 02:48 PM • permalink
- Cubans can’t query that sick mind and ask for another to run the place.
Venezualans can but won’t. But when they wake up…..Posted by Macosghair on 2007 02 28 at 11:14 PM • permalink
- OT: The only link is common thuggery and theft:
MIDDLE EASTERN crime Ring in Oz:
““The quantities of cash located during operation Schoale are huge and are indicative of the scale of the proceeds of drug crime,” he said.
“I am particularly alarmed that several semi and automatic weapons were discovered during the execution of these search warrants. It is a great concern to me that these individuals are heavily armed.”
Police today displayed the cash at a press conference to announce the successful raids. The cash-laden boxes were so heavy that two officers struggled to lift them. “”
Gosh, you mean these good citizens failed to hand in their ‘goldplated’ and other illegal weapons in the John Howard Amnesty?
A remarkably naive observation by the police since the guns were only guarding $11 million in drug cash!
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.