The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 06:39 am
Wednesday is Traceeee Hutchison’s thinking day.
UPDATE. I wonder what day Rosie O’Donnell reserves for thinking. Smart money’s on August 5, 1997.
- Somehow, I can’t even think the name ‘Rosie O’Donnell’ without appending ‘stupid cow.’ And I say that with the greatest fondness for cows, which make damn fine dinners.Posted by Achillea on 2007 03 31 at 01:01 PM • permalink
- Because you’re big with the redundancy?Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 03 31 at 01:13 PM • permalink
- u should leave
shes speaking truth
its true because
it makes her feel
good 2 say itPosted by Jim Treacher on 2007 03 31 at 02:03 PM • permalink
- Traceeeees Schedool
Monday – Self glorification
Tuesday – Hectoring poor people
Wednesday – Thinking
Thursday – Lunch
Friday – Write
Saturday – Sneering
Sunday – “Me” dayPosted by boxofmatches on 2007 03 31 at 05:11 PM • permalink
- It’s okay, guys, we can relax. Popular Mechanics are all over this.
Is it just me or does anyone else find it bizarre that Popular Mechanics of all things has done the most comprehensive debunking of the truthers?
I would have thought a publication along the lines of Global Physics Quarterly or some such would have done it.Posted by Nilknarf Arbed on 2007 03 31 at 05:44 PM • permalink
- Hutchison Traceeeee
Hung over on Monday,
Dizzy on Tuesday,
Thinks on Wednesday,
Skips research on Thursday,
Writes on Friday,
Published on Saturday,
Chip wrap on Sunday.
That is the life of
Hutchison TraceeeeePosted by eeniemeenie on 2007 03 31 at 06:42 PM • permalink
- That’s Tokyo Rose O’Donald to you.Posted by Wimpy Canadian on 2007 03 31 at 06:55 PM • permalink
- Nilknarf #7-Popular Mechanics is doing yeoman work, but the “troofers” are there in the comments flinging poo and doing their utmost to muddy the waters.
I forget where I read it, but ir is true that “reason only appeals to reasonable people.” I’m starting to wonder if reasonable people aren’t a vastly outnumbered minority.
- O/T but I guess this is as good a place as any for my own conspiracy theory: for the second time in four months Ohio State will be facing the University of Florida for a collegiate national athletic championship-this time in basketball for our friends down under.
Recently, Wronwright was complaining about a certain Bird of Prey that SgtMom had “borrowed” and subsequently loaned to Andrea. After much study, I now believe that I have uncovered the reason for his “concern”. It seems that a certain piece of advanced technology-the Pneumatic Athletic Competition Optimizer-was left aboard before the ship was taken. This technology has fallen into Andrea’s hands (along with pretty much everything else Wronwright has ever cared about) and she is using it to ruin his life.
Scoff if you will, but if Florida defeats OSU Monday night you will (once more) doubtlessly hear helpless screams of anguish from the Cincinnati area.
- Traceee Hutchinson, vowels overblown
Wonder why you don’t bother to just stay home
Who buys your BS, helps you pay the rent
Did you think that money was heaven-sent?
Friday night’s Earth Hour down in Sydney
Saturday the column’s nothing great
Monday’s tough when whining busts a kidney
All Howard’s fault . . .
Too much caffeine. Sorry.Posted by Tungsten Monk on 2007 03 31 at 11:11 PM • permalink
- Rosie’s in the news alot lately. But Michael Moore has disappeared. Hmmm. Same enormous weight, same arrogant “lets redistribute everybody else’s earnings to subsidize my special interests” sneer, same unkempt appearance and scruffy beard. Ever seen ‘em both together? Just asking.Posted by Vanguard of the Commentariat on 2007 03 31 at 11:56 PM • permalink
- 91B30: your theory would be sound, except for the fact that my concern about who wins college football games is rather non-existant.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2007 04 01 at 05:54 AM • permalink
- Basketball as well.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2007 04 01 at 05:55 AM • permalink
- Cricket?Posted by dean martin on 2007 04 01 at 09:03 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.