The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:30 am
* “I don’t care about your color, I don’t care about your religion, I only care about humans.” Fascinating demonstration in Egypt.
* Spartacus: “Personally, I have been surprised at the hostility and defensiveness I’ve encountered from journalists when they learn that I’m a blogger. There is no way to be sure, but I suspect that a lot of this hostility is resentment at what they perceive as a diminution of their privileged status.”
* Bloggers on wheels! Adrian rounds ‘em up.
* Controversy at Duke University. Not involving lacrosse players.
* Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi does not like email.
* You gets your business plan from Jean-Paul Sartre, you takes your chances.
* It’s all hugs among the Hamas-ruled.
* Stupid cheeseparers have no knowledge of history.
* Behold the spiffy new look for the latest edition of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
* Michael Totten smuggles himself out of Iraq.
* Subconscious diagnosis! Dr Alice has the drop on chicken pox.
* Will Collier has views on leakster Mary McCarthy.
* Dave Barry sees Stevie Wonder. Which is more than Stevie can say.
* Bilious Young Fogey reviews V for Vendetta: “BYF watched the film with mounting revulsion at its deep immorality.”
* Alarming links and pix from Florida Cracker.
* Across America by eco-sensitive Segway. Followed by a Jeep Cherokee support vehicle to keep the gyroscopic comedy on the road.
* Problems with a much-hyped climate change model.
* Cathy Seipp: “I mumbled something about wishing we could develop smart bombs that only killed the mullahs and their friends but spared women and children and people who hate the mullahs. The man on my other side said that this certainly would be the most humane bomb ever invented, but the Left would immediately begin attacking it as a profiling bomb.”
* Life as an internet adminatrix isn’t all banning and skittles, you know. Actual work is often involved.
* Walter Kirn, temping at Sullivan’s: “If unborn children really had rights, the infant daughter of the actress Katie Holmes and the temporarily-humanoid immortal starseed that styles itself ‘Tom Cruise’ would have been delivered by a lawyer.”
* Kim Beazley doesn’t recall.
* Cop shoots bird; Melbourne Age goes nuts.
* A movie quiz taken by Sheila O’Malley.
* Angela Bell notes some severely mixed metaphors.
* Wheels 128: “Listening to Labor try and tell anyone how to run an economy is a little bit like being taught how to fly a helicopter by Helen Keller.”
* Don’t know the difference between static buzzclouds and dynamic buzzclouds? SemiSkimmed will sort you out.
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.