The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 05:12 pm
* Single-author sites are the wave of the past? Whoa! Lucky I’ve still got staffers Tran and Mbongo on retainer. (Well, technically, I guess they’re more restrained than retained.)
* Jennifer Marohasy’s site has survived its first year, and thus is added to the blogroll at left.
* New neighbours partying next door have entered the feeling-no-pain stage, as evidenced by destructive attempts at acoustic song. I’ll drop by in the afternoon with atomic coffee.
* Jeremy Sear has been digging through his own waste.
* According to a Fijian newspaper, al-Qaeda goons have tried to bribe guards at Saddam Hussein’s trial.
* Anyone catch Jerry Lee Lewis on Letterman? Dude has better hair than me and he was born in 1935. New album due in September.
* You won’t believe what you can find at eBay Platinum Reserve.
- Huh. Only newspaper cutout I’ve kept is the infamous New York Post pic of the Axis of Weasels. I guess Leftyboy would not find the humor in that one.Posted by ushie on 2006 04 29 at 12:27 PM • permalink
- “If I’m going to Hell, I’m going there playing the piano.”
Jerry Lee Lewis
The Killer rocks on, he’ll shake your nerve and he’ll rattle your brain, too much talent drives a man insane. 40 years later,
LIVE at the STAR CLUB still sends me.
- Bloody hell Tim – Jeremy Sear links on a Sunday morning? Have a little consideration.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 04 29 at 06:32 PM • permalink
- Who has been chatting to the pressand taking delight at the “outing” otherof bloggers .vitrol, claim and counter claim colated here
Anyone catch Jerry Lee Lewis on Letterman?
You guys get Letterman? <hack>Down there, has his comedic value spiraled counterclockwise?</hack>Posted by Jim Treacher on 2006 04 29 at 10:11 PM • permalink
- Dont know where else to put this.
Absolutely disgusting treatment of a brave woman.
HIRSI ALI forced from her home by the (in)justice system of her country.Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2006 04 30 at 01:57 AM • permalink
- #6 – Jim, Australia had its very own Letterman clone, better known as Steve Vizard, for a couple of seasons (15-16 years ago). Some people considered Vizard a great original until a rival network started screening Letterman. After that it was time to say goodnight, Steve.
In more recent times Vizard’s also been exposed as a business fraud. So I guess you’d say he’s not so funny anymore, either.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 04 30 at 02:38 AM • permalink
- I remember reading about a Letterman clone in Germany too. (Stupid Aryan Tricks?) Maybe every country has one.Posted by Jim Treacher on 2006 04 30 at 04:15 AM • permalink
- Beware the Multiplying Letterman – a plague of not-quite-bibilical proportions.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 04 30 at 05:11 AM • permalink
- Tim, Marohasy is a shameless corporate shill. You do yourself no favours by linking to such a hack.Posted by gustov_deleft on 2006 04 30 at 06:24 AM • permalink
- Marohasy is another one of these highly qualified people who are always recklessly checking the facts without the slightest concern about what we are supposed to think.
I can only echo the concerns of our distinguished contributor Gusty by urging people not to visit her site.
I will do my bit by trying to keep it down to once a week or less.Posted by Margos Maid on 2006 04 30 at 06:00 PM • permalink
- I don’t think that Jeremy Sear is someone who publishes stuff without permission – I think he is just doing his own kind of recycling.
As part of my own Near-ness to Sear-ness campaign, I have started to pick through my own waste.Posted by Margos Maid on 2006 05 01 at 03:00 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.