The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:31 am
* Hugo Chavez: the Daily Kos of South America!
* Howard Dean: “No American should be subjected to discrimination because of his or her race, ethnic background or religious beliefs. It is our obligation as Democrats and as Americans to speak out against such discrimination, whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head.” How dare this lookist bastard discriminate against the ugly. We’re just as God made us, sir.
* A fake-but-true Democrat impersonator?
* Monkeys can speak. Sort of.
* Antony Loewenstein puts it best—or as best as he can, anyway: “There is a growing awareness towards food companies – not unlike tobacco companies in years past – that responsibility lies in the quality and health of its products.” (ed: get this guy another book contract!)
* D. Quinn Mills is worried.
* Gail Hapke: “Need I say how much I would like to have baby kookaburras on MY deck?”
* London’s traffic cameras are racist.
* Peter Costello on Labor’s leadership: “We take whoever the Labor Party throws up. They had Beazley, then they had Crean, then they had Latham, then they had Beazley, now they’ve passed over Gillard, they’ve given away Rudd and they’re on to Shorten.”
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.