The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 03:53 pm
* Michael Totten reports from Suleimaniya.
* George W. Bush is a cricket match person.
* Ed Driscoll rounds up anti-assimilation views, and critics of those views.
* Socialists defend the opium of the people!
* Jim Treacher reviews (accurately) Stephen King’s latest: “Well, the first 60 pages were great, at least.”
* Muqtada Al-Sadr has a theory: “It was not the Sunnis who attacked the shrine of Imam Al-Hadi, God’s peace be upon him, but rather the occupation [forces] and Ba’athists.”
* Neocons are the new hippies.
Page 1 of 1 pages