The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 12:17 pm
* Iowahawk locates priceless tilt art.
* Among the 10,000 or so days since the mid-1970s, 1 July 2004 had more Australian births than any other.
* ¡No Pasarán! brings you quality posts on a sub-Webdiary budget!
* The actual chunk and stick you’ve read so much about.
* South African Health Minister Mantombazana Tshabalala-Msimang salutes DDT.
* Tammy Bruce: “Here is a burned and bloody Koran. And yet, no hysterical, murderous Muslim riots over the ‘offense’ and ‘insult’ to Islam.”
* Cher donates her entire weekly collagen allowance to a soldiers’ helmet appeal.
* The latest in high-fashion Zark wear.
* Leftist Don Jermano laments the lack of new people in government: “We need new people, such as Cindy Sheehan, Ann Wright, Tim Robbins, Ed Asner, Noam Chomsky, or Howard Zinn.” According to Jermano’s bio, after 9/11 he “flew to China to find Osama Bin Ladin.”
* Kim Gamel of the Associated Press achieves a grim milestone milestone, mentioning the phrase in consecutive paragraphs.
* CNN: “It will inevitably be tagged a ‘grim milestone.’” You don’t say.
* How sweet will be the Revenge of the Moon!
* “Do not imagine that the plastic-turkey situation is anywhere near under control,” cautions ForNow. “The plastic turkey sometimes flies beneath the newspaper level, but thrives in blogs and groups.”
* Erik Svane examines polls that for one reason or another haven’t received a great deal of attention.
* Victory in Slovakia! Finally, something for the Left to cheer about.