The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:45 pm
* Greenpeace quits bothering the whalers.
* Chris Onstad: “Spy-ware is probably just a fake idea created by software companies, to keep the canned air companies down.”
* Anyone know how to fix a camera?
* Cathy Seipp slaps around some dink from the New York Times.
* The Lola T70 Mk3b is being manufactured anew. Buy me one. Thank you.
* Salman Rushdie wants another fatwa.
* Global warming would solve Australian overpopulation, but conservation groups are still unhappy.
* Expose commie academics, earn $$$!
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.