The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 06:25 am
• Happy Birthday, Air America!
• DDT is no longer banned, or moving towards no longer being banned. Not that it ever was, according to some.
• The Communist Party of Australia last month asked if Cuba had the answer to global warming. The answer shouldn’t have involved Hugo Chavez, but probably did.
• Speaking of commies, here’s a charming document from 2002 which explains why Zimbabwe’s problems are all whitey’s fault.
• Before Earth Hour: “Organizers are hoping savings in greenhouse gas emissions in one hour will be the equivalent of taking 75,000 medium-sized cars off the road for a year.”
• After Earth Hour: “Central Sydney’s mighty effort is the equivalent of taking 48,613 cars off the road for one hour.”