The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 5th, 2017 at 08:53 am
• Google “swallowing numerous camels” and this article appears; not only work-safe, but actually very good.
• “Scientists call it global warming. We call it Earth Mother getting angry.” I call it Alvin.
• A memorial was dedicated in Washington this month. If you hit no other link in this post, hit this one.
• The Vatican has finally issued its Ten Commandments for drivers.
• “Thou shalt learn to drive a manual car,” is not one of the Commandments. Might’ve helped these Miami kids: “Two teenage robbers spent valuable getaway time Monday night trying to drive off in a stolen car – but gave up, police said, when they realized they couldn’t navigate a sedan with manual transmission.” It would have been a close contest if James Bond had been chasing them.
• And finally:
Page 1 of 1 pages