The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 12:48 pm
* A dazed and nauseous Mark Coffey reels through a profile of “the most dangerous columnist in America”—Maureen Dowd!
* Lawrence Haws wonders at the flexibility of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer’s corrections policy.
* Ex-blogger Arthur Chrenkoff sends word that he oftens receives an error alert when attempting to access this site via his government-network computer:
You\\\\\\\\\\\\\’re not allowed to see this website, loser
Be interesting to find out how widespread this is. I’ve heard of it now from several sources.
* Car-b-q podcasting from Silent Running, featuring an interview with French blogger Carine.
* One year out from next year’s US elections, Scott Elliott commences Election Projection 2006.
* Meet a blogger who’s black, gay, working class … and wildly anti-Semitic. And most likely fake.
* Tex demands to be sued by former Greens candidate Thom Lyons.
* George Galloway appears to deny making a speech in which he praised Saddam Hussein.
* Suprise suprise! Academic and Meg Lees advisor Gary Sauer-Thompson outlines several scarry senarios involving Bob Hawk, the Labourparty, Scotter Libby, Rupert Murdock, and Valerie Plume.
- NRO writer Michael Leeden makes an appearance, too.Posted by PW on 11/07 at 08:46 AM • permalink
* Ex-blogger Arthur Chrenkoff sends word that he oftens receives an error alert when attempting to access this site via his government-network computer
Tell him to try again. I think I fixed the problem.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 11/07 at 09:27 AM • permalink
* Meet a blogger who’s black, gay, working class … and wildly anti-Semitic
The url attached to this is missing.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 11/07 at 09:28 AM • permalink
- Yep, I have seen the message reported by Chrenkoff several times in the past few months when trying to visit this site from behind a government firewall/proxy.
I just assumed that Andrea had banned someone in the past who would have shown up from the same IP address. Somehow calling a prospective visitor to the site “loser” didn’t seem like departmental IT-speak!
- dazed: it worked for you because Tim fixed it.
byrd: nah, I just have it set up to block all lawyer associations from blue states.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 11/07 at 12:44 PM • permalink
- Mixy, that’s “preview be my friend”—get with the program.
And reading MoDo is, too, dangerous. It can cause moderate to severe brain damage reading her crap. Just listen to any regular readers of hers and tell me I’m wrong.Posted by JorgXMcKie on 11/07 at 01:28 PM • permalink
- Well, all that means is Tim has the ability to change time. Toldja not to mess with Tim.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 11/07 at 04:04 PM • permalink
- Seriously, I am beginning to think something is wacky with my computer at home. Remember how I could not even get my browsers—none of them, I have three or four—to admit this website even existed? Now I am at work and it opens fine. And at home I swear all I saw when I put the mouse cursor over this link was the timblair.net website. Hm, time for a new computer?Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 11/07 at 04:12 PM • permalink
Meet a blogger who’s black, gay, working class … and wildly anti-Semitic. And most likely fake.
Miranda? ‘zatchoo, baby?Posted by Stoop Davy Dave on 11/08 at 03:48 PM • permalink
- from “Sean M”s blog:
I’ve started attending weekly prayers at a local Mosque near my home and it’s been going great.
I’m hoping to find some meaning beyond the shallow ignorant redneck existence i’ve been exposed to – something beyond the dumbasses with their ‘McMansions and their wide-screen TVs. Those that voted for hoWARd at the last election out of ignorance, fear and self interest/greed.
Wish me luck!
Okay. I wish you the very bad luck of having your new mosquey buddies figure out what you’re about, and applying the traditional shariasanction that their lovely religion applies to fellows of your sexual identity.Posted by Stoop Davy Dave on 11/08 at 03:55 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.