The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 12:48 pm
* A dazed and nauseous Mark Coffey reels through a profile of “the most dangerous columnist in America”—Maureen Dowd!
* Lawrence Haws wonders at the flexibility of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer’s corrections policy.
* Ex-blogger Arthur Chrenkoff sends word that he oftens receives an error alert when attempting to access this site via his government-network computer:
You\\\\\\\\\\\\\’re not allowed to see this website, loser
Be interesting to find out how widespread this is. I’ve heard of it now from several sources.
* Car-b-q podcasting from Silent Running, featuring an interview with French blogger Carine.
* One year out from next year’s US elections, Scott Elliott commences Election Projection 2006.
* Meet a blogger who’s black, gay, working class … and wildly anti-Semitic. And most likely fake.
* George Galloway appears to deny making a speech in which he praised Saddam Hussein.
* Suprise suprise! Academic and Meg Lees advisor Gary Sauer-Thompson outlines several scarry senarios involving Bob Hawk, the Labourparty, Scotter Libby, Rupert Murdock, and Valerie Plume.
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.