The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:45 pm
* Margo Kingston summarises the Abu Grahib scandal: “Civilians hauled off the streets at random and tortured.”
* “Katrina’s devastation points the finger at Bush’s system … Issues forgotten for years are back to the fore: poverty, the state’s absence, latent racism.”—Le Monde, Sept. 8, 2005, quoted by Anne Applebaum. Read the whole column.
* Norman Podhoretz asks: Who Is Lying About Iraq?
* Potent petrol-themed photoblogging from Gibbo; apologies for not linking to this earlier.
* More from Margo: “I wonder – will the Government heavies force a House of Representatives vote BEFORE the Senate report is tabled to stop true liberals having to examine their consciences and cross the floor in the House of Reps to support Labor amendment duly altered to reflect the Senate inquiry’s recommendations?” You know, her site could really do with some editors.