The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 16th, 2017 at 09:28 am
• Ray Smuckles has landed!
• How many people missed all the talk about an Australian election, didn’t confirm their electoral roll details, and now won’t be able to vote? About 143,000.
• Do visit Zombietime’s Hall of Shame. Sample:
• An interesting speech from News Corp.’s Australian boss, John Hartigan.
• Afghans support the work of Western forces in Afganistan. Overwhelmingly.
• Some folks just don’t appreciate art.
• Colby Cosh farewells the Western Standard.
• Hey, ladies! Send your underwear to Burma!
• Another fine speech, this time from Tom Switzer, opinion editor at The Australian.
• Renovation bore Hugh Mackay meets his perfect match: “I was sitting next to an absolutely charming, articulate, professional woman who spent pretty much the entire evening telling me about the renovation of her bathroom.” Swoon!
• England is just an endless Ken Loach film these days.
• The Bunny is currently resting.
• “Peace,” writes Wes Pruden, “is what Al travels the world to disturb.”