The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 10:25 am
• “Have you been hit by the power blackouts?” asks the Age. “Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .” But how?
• A government report on Victoria’s “stressed environment” worries that “80% of private land [has been] cleared since European settlement.” Well, yes; that’s where people put houses and cities and such.
• It’s the shortest strike in Australian maritime history: “Dock workers around Australia have observed a minute’s silence to mark the 10th anniversary of Australia’s massive waterfront dispute.”
• Damian Penny has a challenge for troofers.
• We’ve gone past round three of the AFL season and I’ve only just now realised that North Melbourne are calling themselves North Melbourne again. Good for them.
• Germany wants compensation for increased CO2 emissions due to phasing out clean nuclear energy.
• “Doom is coming – doom, I say.” Lyle presents an alarmist view.