The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 15th, 2017 at 01:35 pm
* Somebody has struck Garry Kasparov with a chessboard. Kasparov says the attack was “politically motivated”.
* Lookin’ good, Michael!
* New Zealand rejects the Keiko Protocol.
* Been holding off buying a Segway until a GT model was introduced? Wait no longer.
* Was Hitler democratically elected? Apparently not.
* Mark Steyn: “With a few honorable exceptions, Iraq coverage has been a truly spectacular failure. One day in the future, we’ll dig out the yellowing cuttings and wonder how America managed to lose every daily battle and yet still win the war.”
* Nabakov on the revolutionary/passe dual-Tim posting plan.