The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 6th, 2017 at 08:11 am
* Sam Ward presents his year in review. Many highlights.
* Don’t feel alone, James Wolcott! Lots of people root for Hurricanes.
* Andrew Sullivan is handing out his annual awards. Congratulations to MoDo and a sensational array of poseurs.
* Team America opened at number one in Australia and is still riding high three weeks later. Hit the link for Miranda Devine’s column.
* Follow the petals! The latest sinister connection to the UN’s oil for food scam is a floral one: “The three suspicious transactions concerned a company called Al-Riyadh International Flowers, a firm based in Saudi Arabia.”
* Jacques Chirac promises a vote on the EU constitution: “You, the sovereign people, will be called on to choose your own destiny.” Just like in Iraq, eh, Jacques?
* Virginal and delicate Australian blogger Caz is pregnant, somehow. Congratulations, Miss! Due date for the miracle birth: July 1.
* Andrea Harris has moved. Explanation to follow, possibly involving the UN oil for food scam.