The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 07:59 am
* Sydney was peaceful last night. This is because we were cloaked under a crackdown.
* Not so peaceful in uncloaked regions: “In France, youths burned hundreds of cars in a traditional year-end form of vandalism.”
* Two rugby league stars are accused of lobster tampering.
* That is, they are accused of literally tampering with lobsters.
* “The Gold Star Moron, Cindy Sheehan, ends the year as she began—braying like a lunatic.”
* Enjoy the second part of Mark Steyn’s year in review.
* A late entry in the Bush Nic Fest: Chimpy McPretzlechoker.
* “As the head of the Downtown Health Plaza in Winston-Salem, Michael Clements is no stranger to controversy.” Same deal with U.S. District Judge James Robertson, People’s Progressive Party president Datuk M. Kayveas, Korean author Hwang Sok-young, and Walmart.
Page 1 of 1 pages