The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 26th, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Crikey.com.au, Australia’s leading clearing house of half-researched gibberish, announces a stunning innovation:
Today we’re starting a new daily Crikey feature – Blogwatch – where we’ll try to find some of the more interesting stuff floating around in that great wide world of information known as the blogosphere.
Great idea, Crikey! And such an original name, too …
* Blogwatch—Paul Andrews, 2001
* BlogWatch—timblair.blogspot, 2001
* Blogwatch—CNN, 2002
* BLOGWATCH—World Magazine, 2003
* BlogWatch—Seacoastonline.com, 2004
* Blogwatch—BBC, 2005
* Blogwatch—The Guardian, 2005
* Blogwatch—North Carolina News & Observer, 2005
* BLOGWATCH—89.3KPCC, 2005
* BlogWatch—Newsweek, 2005
* Blogwatch—Time, 2005
* BlogWatch—Edinburgh Stage, 2005
- They could cover our Louis telethon. That would be different.Posted by yojimbo on 09/01 at 06:53 PM • permalink
- I’d like a blogwatch, but only if it comes with a crocodile leather wristband…
— NoraPosted by The Thin Man Returns on 09/01 at 07:10 PM • permalink
huh?Posted by Mr. Bingley on 09/01 at 07:30 PM • permalink
- For an example of Crikey’s credibility, or more accurately its lack thereof, look no further than this headline;
8. Who will be Barry O’Farrell’s deputy?
D’oh!!! That’s what you call going off half cocked.
Add that to the Crikey.com cockup file – that is of course if it isn’t already bursting at the seams.Posted by TruthHandler on 09/01 at 09:43 PM • permalink
- Yes, Tim used the Evil Time Machine Bush used to go back and weaken the levees to steal Crikey’s idea for a website…Posted by richard mcenroe on 09/02 at 01:01 AM • permalink
- Well, I suppose anyone who has used the name since P.Andrews could be accused of being unoriginal.
Can I be the first to admit that I like Crikey, well bits of it.Posted by Darlene Taylor on 09/02 at 10:27 PM • permalink