The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:45 pm
Clairvoyant Abbey Rose tells the Sunday Herald Sun of shattering events to come (no link available):
She said the United Nations would hold a “talk fest” with no real power or influence.
Among Abbey’s other predictions for 2006: Australia will be knocked out of the World Cup in the second round, Prince Charles will be dogged with rumours he is gay, Russell Crowe will remain bad-tempered, and Neil Diamond will tour Australia. Abbey sees all!
- It truly is the silly season.Posted by slammer on 2005 12 19 at 07:44 AM • permalink
- Hold on. There’s something to it. At least if it uses stars and planets.
Vicki Hearne’s, and then Douglas Adams’s (“Hitchhiker’s Guide..’’), take on it http://home.att.net/~rhhardine/vickihearne.astrology.txt
- So, what’s Margo going to do in 2006, Abbey?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2005 12 19 at 10:24 AM • permalink
- Abbey has inherited the mantle of Margo.Posted by Mystery Meat on 2005 12 19 at 12:36 PM • permalink
- Prince Charles gay?
Nah mate, but that bloke he’s married to, I dunno!Posted by joe bagadonuts on 2005 12 19 at 04:54 PM • permalink
- In 2006, France will criticise America, Arab fanatics will threaten to get really really mad this time, Melissa Etheridge will divorce Tammy Lynn and marry Tom Cruise to stop those f*cking rumors (the Sea Org will take care of Katie Holmes by “introducing” her to L. Ron Hubbard), and Cindy Sheehan will be forgotten completely and utterly after her second book – “G%&*##@X All Of You, Why Didn’t You Buy My First Book?” is found to cause children over the age of 40 to blurt out pre-birth memories in crowded shopping malls.
- GW Bush will be blamed for any earthquakes – in or near the US of A, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or…
UN bodies will contnue to issue denunciations of the continuing massacres in Darfur, as they have regularly done since about May 2004.
African nations’ ‘intervention’ will continue to be ineffectual…. and the USA will be blamed.
- My predictions:
Hamas, Islamic Jihad, et. al. will continue to declare hudnas and then declare them broken without any visible effect on their behavior either way.
Andrew Sullivan will go into at least one fit of rhetorical hysterics, probably more.
Micheal Moore and/or Oliver Stone will make a woefully-inaccurate movie critical of the US.
Howard Dean will continue to shove his foot so far into his mouth that he has to drop his pants to tie his shoes.
As the year wears on, it will get colder in some places and hotter in others, thus proving global cooling warming climate change.
The news blackout on the US reducing its CO2 emissions by signifcantly more than the Kyoto signatories will continue, but blame for any and all hurricanes striking between Texas and Florida will be laid at President Bush’s door with a full-court media press.
The usual suspects will yatter on endlessly about Mumia while totally ignoring Cory Maye.