The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:41 pm
* Blog newcomer J.F. Beck is on a roll. Bookmark.
* Dagbladet – the Norwegian newspaper named after what you say when you hit your thumb with a hammer – has complete details of an Australian gambling scheme that has lured 5% of Norge citizens.
* Bus blogging! It’s the latest new thing.
* Vladimir Putin doesn’t understand how the Western media works.
* Hey, Australians! Bought your copy of Investigate magazine yet? It’s the new monthly edited by former blogger James Morrow, and features contributions from Miranda Devine, Ann Coulter, Adrian the Cabby, Alan Anderson, and more.