The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 10th, 2017 at 06:19 am
Fight back against the international Zionist media conspiracy by wearing one of these stunning new Margo Kingston t-shirts! Available only in paranoid black, the Margo “t” features a variety of inspirational quotes (“Democracy is dead!”, “Heil Howard!”, “the Iraq project is dead!”) and helpful dotted lines for when you decide to remove your arms and/or head.
Actually, we can probably come up with a better design. Get to work, photoshoppers!
UPDATE. Webdiary inhabitant Antony Loewenstein is apparently no longer employed by the Sydney Morning Herald, so has set up his own blog. And it isn’t just any blog, as ambitious Antony explains:
I want this blog to be, soon enough, an essential stop for news and views you won’t find anywhere else, a challenge to the mainstream media’s primary reliance on US sources and a community who believes that people of conscience need to be more active in disseminating dissenting viewpoints.
As part of his “challenge to the mainstream media’s primary reliance on US sources”, Antony offers permalinks to Noam Chomsky, Wonkette, The Atlantic, Justin Raimondo, Seymour Hersh, The New Yorker, Josh Marshall, Katrina vanden Heuvel, Counterpunch, Tikkun, Harpers, Columbia Journalism Review, and The Sopranos.
UPDATE II. Bastards Inc. presents Margo-inspired garments for the discerning moonbat. I’ll have a “Free the Mind/Eat the Brains” in large, please.
UPDATE III. More quality Margolian clothing, coming soon to your nearest Gap outlet!
UPDATE IV. Yet more Margoon shirtiness.
- My quote suggestions:
“Wringing hands since 2003”
“If the other team wins, the system is wrong”
“Its all about Anti-Gravityyyyyy!”Posted by SheikYerbouti on 03/30 at 02:53 AM • permalink
- Does it come with a built-in pull-up ‘anarchist bandit’ face scarf, in case you unexpectedly find yourself at Baxter? Or a built-in kefiyeh, in case you suddenly find yourself fronting an IDF bulldozer? I’m assuming, of course, that these T’s will be made only by fully unionized Australian workshops. (And Tim, when are you going to get to work on that Lowy report about how all us Australians now fear evil Bush?)
- i like the margo post where she bitches about ‘only getting $4000 a month’ to run ‘web-dairy’!!. australia really is ‘the lucky country’ for some people isnt it margo? you dont know how good you’ve got it you fugly parasite.Posted by Deo Vindice on 03/30 at 03:50 AM • permalink
- Blackshirts For Peace! er… and Democracy! er … except for those guys with the guns!
Martin Indyk is also convinced it will all end in tears again in the Middle east. The ABC’s PM told me!
Read more about Martin here:
- more anagrams of ‘webdiary’
best of the bunch: ‘bawdy ire’, ‘bray wide’, ‘bay weird’Posted by benson swears a lot on 03/30 at 05:00 AM • permalink
- I’m The Bat, In The Tinfoil Hat
*Marketing theme song could be a re-mix of Man In The Dark Sedan by Snakefinger
- Whether you’re at a ball game or bar-mitzvah, wear your new Margo Kingston Web Diarrhea t-shirt with pride.
- Nowhere near as offensive as the last pic, guys, I promise:
Now available for purchase at your favorite retailer*, the Margo Kingston quote shirt!
Comes in white, suitable for airing your views (well, airing something) in public, and black—great for funerals and other somber events (like Liberal reelection parties).
*May not be available in locations where Howard’s jack-booted thugs have overrun democracy. urdemocracy.net.au is not responsible for the beatings that may occur when rational people read the drivel that comes out of Margo’s keyboard on a daily basis.
- Behold my awesome MS Paint skills. Behold.
Behold, I say.
Then stop beholding.Posted by Drunk Fade on 03/30 at 09:07 AM • permalink
- That’s brilliant, Nash Kato!Posted by Evil Pundit on 03/30 at 09:28 AM • permalink
- rog2 — That’s “tnaps” you little prevert…Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/30 at 10:30 AM • permalink
- FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH?!
How many drunken louts and slagsin Macquarie Fields could you feed for that?
Shoot, how many of me could you feed for that?
What is the median income in Australia? And Margo is complaining she only gets forty-eight grand a year to not run a spell-checker?Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/30 at 10:35 AM • permalink
- I made one with handy directions, and another inspired by this item. (All complete with added misspellings.)
- “Shé Lives”:
(Cut and paste – Tim’s redirect script doesn’t like URLs with ampersands in them…)
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=margkommunist.jpgPosted by ausdiplomad on 03/30 at 11:05 AM • permalink
“I wish these wereb rains.”