The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 06:37 am
Scroll down to comments for prominent Melbourne cat lawyer Jeremy Sear’s exposure of the David Hicks Bulkening Conspiracy:
[T]hey fed Hicks up before his court appearance.
“They” must have been working on Hicks for quite a while; you don’t put on ten kilos overnight. Actually, it seems “they” were feeding Hicks up as far back as 2004:
[Terry Hicks] said his son was finding it hard to cope with his detention, although he had “gained a bit of weight”.
It’s a pity Sear didn’t represent Hicks, who escaped with a mere nine-month sentence despite confessing to helping al Qaeda fight US troops. A 70-year-old represented by Sear once copped three months inside for illegal dentistry; with Jeremy arguing his case, Talitubby terrorist Hicks might’ve been sent away until the next appearance of Halley’s Comet.
- I’m sure Jeremy could have got him 10, 12 tops.Posted by boxofmatches on 2007 03 31 at 05:23 PM • permalink
- Maybe Hicks borrowed the fat suit that Weird Al Yankovic wore in his “I’m Fat’’ video.Posted by Sonetka’s Mom on 2007 03 31 at 05:57 PM • permalink
- I remember the dentist case. At the time my mind boggled at someone doing time for dentistry.
Okay, it was illegal dentistry, but still.Posted by Nilknarf Arbed on 2007 03 31 at 06:00 PM • permalink
“Their bowels would loosen and their brains would run out if they did.”
I am so pinching that one.Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 03 31 at 06:46 PM • permalink
- O/T Oh dear how sad
A python goes senile
I read through about 100 of the comments. Not one even realised the UK crew was operating under UN auspices. How stupid do you have to be before you die anyway??Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 03 31 at 08:21 PM • permalink
- And before they took Jeremy’s picture, they stole his chin.Posted by Jim Treacher on 2007 03 31 at 08:58 PM • permalink
- Well, they could have fattened him up that fast. But you need a BIG funnel and a pestle…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 03 31 at 09:13 PM • permalink
- Hey, you forgot about the suntan. It’s important to cover all bases in a conspiracy.
“As for the healthy tanned complexion, how are we to know that it wasn’t spray on tan?” writes Victoria of Central Coast NSW in letters to the Australian.Posted by Whale Spinor on 2007 03 31 at 09:49 PM • permalink
- O/T again, but is anyone else having trouble getting on the anti-idiotarian rottweiler site?
Think he might be getting hacked?Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 03 31 at 09:52 PM • permalink
- They were hacked. They appear to be unhacked now.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2007 04 01 at 05:50 AM • permalink
- Thanks for that!Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 04 01 at 05:58 AM • permalink
- “A 70-year-old represented by Sear once copped three months inside for illegal dentistry”
You do so love your misleading half-truths, don’t you Timmeh? You know perfectly well that the dentist was represented by other counsel and my only involvement in the matter was to take sentence. Your snide innuendo is completely nonsensical; but I’m sure your readers don’t mind you treating them with utter contempt.
And nine months? Funny, nine months from when he was first picked up by the Americans would have ended in 2002. Wonder what he’s been doing all this time.
- ”…my only involvement in the matter was to take sentence.”
Move over Clarence Darrow!Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 04 01 at 07:43 PM • permalink
- “Wonder what he’s been doing all this time.”
Jacking off and wishing he hadn’t gone off to play jihad?Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 04 01 at 07:45 PM • permalink
- Terry Jones unfortunately lost his mind some years ago when it comes to politics. Like all lefties, he only believes laws are important when they can be used against their political opponents.
The number of ‘intellectuals’ who can’t seem to appreciate what their life (whatever short time it was) would be like under these various tyrants is simply appalling.Posted by JorgXMcKie on 2007 04 01 at 08:38 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Jeremy Sear supporter Emily P/Bridgit Gread conspired with others to mislead Iain into thinking a television journalist was her. Iain naively thought he was legally responsible for Emily P/Bridgit Gread’s deceit.
Emily P/Bridgit Gread has claimed to be a member of the MSM, that atleast is plausible.