The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on May 20th, 2017 at 10:35 am
Faced with this sort of religious provocation, is it any wonder we seethe so?
(Via Richmond supporter Bryan, who is still furious over the 1983 conversion of Geoff Raines and David Cloke. How did those apostates Wally Lovett and John Annear work out, infidel?)
UPDATE. “Forget John Annear and Wally Lovett,” emails enraged Bryan. “Let me tell you the sad tale of a lump of Collingwood skirt steak called Ross Brewer. We waved the checkbook at that broken-down hack and what did we get?? Six games and six goals in two seasons.”
- Ulululululululu… Oh we’re from Tigerland! A fighting fury…Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2008 02 27 at 10:25 PM • permalink
- The “RPI” have official Seethe Brigades, don’t you know. Islamic Rage Boy must be a freakin’ Commander by now.
Collingwood supporters have some catching up to do, I’d say.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2008 02 28 at 12:20 AM • permalink
- Hey you lot! Stop with the knock Collingwood rants will ya!
BTW not all Magpie supporters are dipsticks.
I’m a Magpie lover,I come from a long line of Magpie supporters, and I’m also a clever little bugger, so there!
The ‘Pies will be in the finals again in 2008 – can’t say the same for Richmond, and Carlton would be pretty long shots, even with the Juddernaut in their side. Middle of the road at best for the Blues this season.
- Well its definitely not an Eagles Membership form.
Based on last years membership turnover, the waiting list is down to 11 years.Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2008 02 28 at 02:27 AM • permalink
- If Tim turned the book around to face the camera, you’d see that each page is full of lovely pictures along the lines of nip and fluff.Posted by mr creosote on 2008 02 28 at 07:25 AM • permalink
So will ask, what is this all about?