The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 05:35 pm
One of Australia’s best-known Islamic colleges has been raided by police and government investigators on suspicion its three campuses have rorted the student subsidies payable for non-government schools.
Perhaps they were looking for Apostrophe Criminals. Here’s the door to Macquarie University’s prayer room:
Still, at least the words are right. Lord only knows how things may have turned out if respected tacher Nick Dyrenfurth had been involved.
- Funny, in a normal place a ‘female’ room would not allow men to enter at all, but here they only need to knock on “Friday’s”. Says quite a bit about the value of women.Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2007 02 01 at 08:22 AM • permalink
- ti hsa bnee shwoen htat hte uhamn nimd anc kmae uot imslpe owrsd rofm uhge rorres if all the letters are present.
Not sure how apostophies fit into that theory though.Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 02 01 at 08:24 AM • permalink
- Arrrgh PIMF Apostophies was probably a greek scholar not an Apostrophe.Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 02 01 at 08:26 AM • permalink
- #3 – I believe the inscription says “Ash nazg durbatuluk,
Ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul”Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2007 02 01 at 08:29 AM • permalink
- Mr. Bingley
Not Dirka, dirka, jihad dirkadirka??Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 02 01 at 08:30 AM • permalink
- The best Apostrophe.Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2007 02 01 at 08:32 AM • permalink
- I think in this particular case, frollingmole, it would be “burqha-burqha”Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2007 02 01 at 08:33 AM • permalink
- I actually think it might be a song of some sort, something like this, though my Arabic is a little rusty:
My milkshake brings all the boys to the Mosque,
And they’re like
It’s better than yours,
Damn right it’s better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge
I know you want it,
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wind,
I think its time
- On-topic (if that’s okay with everyone): I await insistence by Islamic bodies that this is the result of a witch-hunt.
I am very concerned by what I perceive to be a lack of external governance over the funding received by Islamic schools.
If they are receiving Saudi money for example, there are strings attached.
- islamic colleges rorting the system and ripping taxpayers off – what kind of example does that set for their students? oh wait- that’s just teaching muzzie life skillsPosted by eeniemeenie on 2007 02 01 at 10:00 AM • permalink
- Do Islamic College boys go on “burqa raids”?
- O.K, I can understand a prayer room for females but what is a female prayer room?
What are the bits that would identify it as being female.
Maybe Zoe Brain could provide us with the answer. Inquiring minds want to know.Posted by joe bagadonuts on 2007 02 01 at 10:09 AM • permalink
- JDB—Yes. One of them got lost in there for three days because he forgot to bring a machete…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 02 01 at 11:01 AM • permalink
- The words may be right, but the apostrophes aren’t.Posted by rightwingprof on 2007 02 01 at 02:01 PM • permalink
- #6 – I hope nobody heard a forge hammer ringing out…Posted by Major John on 2007 02 01 at 02:10 PM • permalink
- Keyser Trad: “The apostrophes have been taken out of context”Posted by Jack Lacton on 2007 02 01 at 03:38 PM • permalink
- Apostophies sandals made a sharp slapping sound as he ran down the marble steps leading away from the Acropolis. He knew that Plato’s syophantic admirers would be following closely behind him seeking payback.
Faster and faster he ran, as fear rose in his throat. His black curly hair bobbed with each leaping step and his souvlaki stained toga flapped like a small flag as he took three and four steps at a time. If he could make it into Athen’s narrow back alleys he would escape.
Finally, he reached the edge of the poorer part of the city and the labyrinthine alleys were upon him. Apostophie glanced over his shoulder saw that he had gained distance on the few fit supporters that that poltroon Plato had. The gap was big enough. He could vanish.
He took random turn after turn to shake his pursuers and then gradually slowed to a brisk walk so as not to draw attention. He fought to get his breath back.
As he walked, a small grin spread over his face. Well, he thought, That was an interesting debate! And a satisfying outcome to boot. Who was that guy with the strange name? He didn’t even look Greek. And what was that with the accent? Where had he come from? Seemingly from nowhere and wearing a toga that looked just like a finely made bedsheet tied in a knot at the shoulder. No style at all.
And determined to argue every point. So smug, so haughty, so condescending. Pouring scorn and ridicule on all those who argued that the poor deserved a redistribution of wealth. By Persephone curvaceuos breasts, things had become heated…..but I gave the stranger as good as I got. And then Plato and his suck ups had sided with the stranger.
Apostophie slowed and stopped, sitting at the side of the alley. He raised his hand up and eyed his bleeding knuckles and the grin spread to a wide smile.
Well, he didn’t disagree with my closing statement, did he, the foreign prick, knocked him out with one punch! I just hope he was still concious enough to hear me yell, “Retort to that Wronwright!” heh heh……..
- Vote 1 for Man Boob Habibs
“He’s our real brother to vote for!”
Our news is sponsored by Islamic-australian Insurance Pensioners Agency, for Islamic Holy Terrosits over 55’s.
Islam BurqKinni Refugee consultant civil liberarians group for suppressed women of Islam.
Halal Meat “It’s tasy and it’s good for the kill.
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Need to read it right to left, stupid kafurs’s.