The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 06:47 am
An Irish reader emails:
Al Gore was in Dublin today to address the annual conference of Mercer Investment Consulting, where he talked about linking investment to environmental concerns.
As of 2.30pm local time, Dublin airport was reporting snow showers.
- The leprechauns are a lot easier to catch when they keep slipping and falling.Posted by Jim Treacher on 2007 03 29 at 04:40 PM • permalink
- The Algorcicle strikes again!Posted by Bruce Rheinstein on 2007 03 29 at 05:05 PM • permalink
- The Gore Effect is real! Fear the Goracle!
Too damn funny.
=^DPosted by Spiny Norman on 2007 03 29 at 05:18 PM • permalink
- BTW, leave it to Treacher to see the bright side.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2007 03 29 at 05:19 PM • permalink
- He was in my hometown (Cambridge, UK) last Monday. Rather clement weather – sorry. I think Brit weather is just too unpredictable to listen to any law.Posted by ThinAndBritish on 2007 03 29 at 05:54 PM • permalink
- I’d like to know just how much money Gorebot skims off the top of this climate change con.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2007 03 29 at 06:41 PM • permalink
If Gore is in Ireland that means he’ll be coming back through the NYC/NJ airports.
Oh heck. And I just put away all my cold weather gear.Posted by memomachine on 2007 03 29 at 08:27 PM • permalink
- Iced Guinness…*shudder*Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 03 29 at 08:59 PM • permalink
- Hey Gore! Suck My Blarney Stones.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 03 29 at 09:02 PM • permalink
- Bloody Hell!!
I knew something was up yesterday in London when I went to ride my motorbike home after work and it was bloody freezing. The day before I didn’t even need to wear gloves it was that warm. Needless to say, today in London has been a shocker too! Wind, fog & rain. This may not be Dublin but the Gore Effect seems to be expanding!!
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Iceland is actually becoming more like Ireland in the sense that they are slashing their corp. tax rates to increase tax revenue. Who has the last Laffer now!