The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 10th, 2017 at 06:11 am
In an event combining the greatest moments of Jimmy Carter’s presidency and John Kerry’s candidacy, a man has stolen a magic hat containing a rabbit.
(Via Chris Wilson)
- Of course, it’s a Reuters report, so the incident was probably in Beirut, not Brighton and the rabbit was probably a journalist disappearing into the clutches of the evil US military… you have to learn to read between the lines with these people…Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/31 at 11:17 AM • permalink
Terri Schiavo has passed away.
son of a bitch finally got his way.
- Congratulations, America… we’re Dutch.Posted by richard mcenroe on 03/31 at 11:31 AM • permalink
- And now think that starvation and dehydration are “euphoric.”
Sickening, truly sickening.
PS: On topic, both Jimmah and John are freaks.Posted by Elizabeth Imperial Keeper on 03/31 at 11:46 AM • permalink
- Richard: we’re not quite Dutch yet. A few of us are still capable of outrage over such things. However, that number is shrinking daily.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 03/31 at 08:02 PM • permalink
- Congratulations, America… we’re Dutch.
Actually, hypothetically being put into the same situation, I think I’d prefer the morphine (or similar) injection for myself over being dehydrated and starved to death. I’m agnostic on the question of whether it was “right” to let her die, so the cruel method through which this was achieved (which is apparently the only legally sanctioned way in Fla) is the real outrage for me.
In other words, as far as I’m concerned, this whole mess has actually been worse than anything the Dutch could come up with. Congrats to both sides for that.
- We coulda won the Triple Crown if only there’d been a semen stain on the hat.Posted by Paul Zrimsek on 03/31 at 10:30 PM • permalink