The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 07:46 am
David Bradish is performing a chapter–by–chapter debunking of Helen Caldicott’s Nuclear Energy Causes Insanity in Old Australian Women.
- Who is this Called-a-clot person, anyway?Posted by blogstrop on 2006 09 28 at 01:49 AM • permalink
- blogstrop – if your question isn’t rhetorical, she’s the resident whining harridan who has been screeching nuclear catastrophe for over 20 years.
Put another way – whenever ‘nuclear energy’ is in the news, she’s on the ABC’s speed dial for an interview to trot out the same old lies and smears as you’ll find at any meeting of the “Green Left’.
In fact – what is a collective noun for this bunch of stupid, whining lefty slags:
Margot WhitlessPosted by Stop Continental Drift! on 2006 09 28 at 04:06 AM • permalink
- Well, if any of…
grow upage near Aussie reactor sites, maybe there is something to it even if it hasn’t been studied enough yet to see if there is a direct causal relationship. BTW, is Berkeley home to a reactor too?Posted by andycanuck on 2006 09 28 at 10:20 AM • permalink
- She’s the one who predicted that nuclear war would be “a mathematical certainty” if Ronald Reagan were re-elected President in 1984.Posted by The Sanity Inspector on 2006 09 28 at 10:56 AM • permalink
- Debunk her all you want. It’s still a great title.
Also a good name for a punk band.Posted by tim maguire on 2006 09 28 at 11:26 AM • permalink
- #4, andycanuck – BTW, is Berkeley home to a reactor too?
Well, the Lawrence Radiation Laboratory is just up the hill from the Berkeley campus, but I’m not sure if they store any significant amount of nuclear materials there. Actually, the stuff emanating from the classrooms is already toxic enough.Posted by Bruce Lagasse on 2006 09 29 at 01:18 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.