The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 5th, 2017 at 03:02 pm
John Howard is an inspiration to terrorists. Well, former terrorists …
- Shoebat vs. Moonbats; what a great match-up!Posted by paco on 2007 06 01 at 10:21 AM • permalink
- John Howard gets praise from ex-terrorists that have the Muslim community “seething”……
Damn, he’s sure to lose the election now that he’s endorsed by former radicals….Posted by Old Tanker on 2007 06 01 at 10:30 AM • permalink
Damn, he’s sure to lose the election now that he’s endorsed by former radicals….
Everyone knows it’s current radicals who bring in the votes.Posted by Rob Crawford on 2007 06 01 at 11:14 AM • permalink
- Wow. That was delivered at a UC campus? Was there any spontaneous combustion? Surely somebody’s head must have exploded.
Also, is a “fleet of… security staff” an Aussie-ism? In American English fleets always consist of vehicles. I’ve never heard it applied to a group of people with common purpose before. Not nit-picking, just seeking clarification.
Maybe they were robot security staff, with wheels. You know, maybe.Posted by wronwright on 2007 06 01 at 11:43 AM • permalink
Was there any spontaneous combustion? Surely somebody’s head must have exploded.
Really. Cognitive dissonance usually results in all sorts of bizarre behavior from the indoctrinated. That is why security staff is required wherever these fellows speak. Especially at Berzerkely, the loony Left’s most holy shrine.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2007 06 01 at 11:44 AM • permalink
- The stupid thing is one of the wests best defenders is 20% behind in polls!
What will Krudd do, ask the Chinese for help??Posted by thefrollickingmole on 2007 06 01 at 11:53 AM • permalink
- #8 El Cid
Found new victims, the disingenuous twit has? Alpee’s just a shit-stirrer. He has no valid arguments, only goofy Bush-bashing non sequiturs.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2007 06 01 at 12:11 PM • permalink
- #5 Wronwright: Um, you don’t suppose the security staff tools around on these things , do you? Trying to picture a policeman in hot pursuit . . . trying not to laugh.
- How about Hitler Hearts Islam:
“Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers—- already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing is Christianity!—- then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedenism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the Seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.”
– Adolf Hitler, 28 August, 1942
p. 667 “Hitler’s Table Talk; 1941-1944” translated by
N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)Posted by Jimmy the Dhimmi on 2007 06 01 at 12:51 PM • permalink
- #8 & 9, corndog already admitted at Crittenden’s that he’s just there to argue, which immediately negates anything he says (as he never really tries to defend any position, anyway). alphie’s not even that smart. They’re typical of the limited intellect that swarms around most lefty sites.
Former terrorists who’ve seen the light would scare the crap out of them.
- These days I seem to know quite a few who reckon they can’t stand John Howard.
It boggles my mind that they can’t see how remarkable he is.
I really am worried that the voters will be dumb enough to give him the flick, and then we are all in the bog.Posted by Nilknarf Arbed on 2007 06 01 at 02:21 PM • permalink
He does have his talking points handbook, version 2005, which he quotes from freely, regardless of whether they’re relevant or not.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2007 06 01 at 08:33 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.