The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 6th, 2018 at 12:31 am
A column in the paper.
- as posted to the ST:Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 02 03 at 12:09 PM • permalink
- SORRY, ‘environmentally sustainable’Posted by richard mcenroe on 2007 02 03 at 12:10 PM • permalink
- Of course, now you’ve forfeited any chance of a lucrative career as a “AMA Certified” TV Meteorologist.Posted by nofixedabode on 2007 02 03 at 02:40 PM • permalink
- That is one guy who has no future in this business. Is he a relative of yours?Posted by Mystery Meat on 2007 02 03 at 03:24 PM • permalink
- The inconvenient truth about An Inconvenient Truth is that, far from representing the solution, it’s a contributor to the problem.
Very neat, Mr Blair. You outdid yourself with this one. And I ditto RebeccaH; you really should open up a CafePress site and start selling your bons mots. I’d buy them, and I imagine just about everybody else who visits here would too.
- Are the Do Nothings anything like the Know Nothings (oh for the days when the Irish were our biggest immigration problem)?
Who are we to deny Greenland’s reindeer their thyme in the sun? And why are environmentalists so hot, so to speak, for halting the Earth’s evolution at this point in history?
Good questions. Love the way you write, Tim.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2007 02 03 at 08:13 PM • permalink
- “Who are we to deny Greenland’s reindeer their thyme in the sun?”
It snuck up on me. Laughed loudly in front of others. Mildly embarassing.
Great Planetary Thermostat
Excellent! Well done Tim.Posted by The Apologist on 2007 02 03 at 08:42 PM • permalink
- This is my fourth try at commenting on this post. All my brilliance keeps disappearing into the ether. I blame Bush.
Notice that Tim points to the hysterics actual agenda: they want everything to stop. Like Rousseau, they can’t stomach having to compete honestly in a dynamic world, trading their efforts with others, so everybody must stand still so they won’t have to.
One of your best, Tim. You and Jules keep my trust going. I don’t know how you survive in the world in which you must operate, but I thank you for all your efforts.
- Do Nothings, or perhaps… Somnocrats? “We snooze, greenhouse gasses lose!”Posted by Jim Treacher on 2007 02 04 at 01:09 AM • permalink
- I’m with everyone else. Love your work, Tim, and when you going to get yourself some bumper stickers and tshirts?
Salty, add Bolta and you get the trifecta.Posted by Nilknarf Arbed on 2007 02 04 at 04:05 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.