The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 3rd, 2017 at 11:53 am
Go back to Afghanistan! Pull out of Iraq! Jeff Goldstein ponders unusual demands from ex-DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe. Meanwhile, John “I have a plan” Kerry has a new plan on troop numbers in Iraq; interestingly, it’s a reversal of his old plan.
- Kerry’s flip-flopping, you say? How unlike him.Posted by jic on 2005 12 01 at 09:02 PM • permalink
- They’re both Kerry’s plan! Who do you want him to be, sailor?Posted by richard mcenroe on 2005 12 01 at 09:19 PM • permalink
Exhibit A: John Kerry, Ponderously Blathering Empty Suit.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2005 12 01 at 09:47 PM • permalink
- OT, sorry:
1 – Go to http://www.google.com
2 – Type in “french military victories”, without the quotes
3 – Instead of hitting “Search” hit “I’m feeling Lucky”
4 – Tell your friends before the people at Google fix it
- John Kerry would have been another Billy Carter. Sorry, I mean, Jimmy Carter. That’s right. Jimmy. He’s the one with the rabbit thing and Billy’s the one with the beer. Who died.
Google entry: They are not going to fix it. The guy who runs it and deliberately made the engine turn up that message, evidently, is leaving it that way. It’s been like that for over a year. Maybe longer. I suppose now that Google is a publickly traded stock, the board and the stockholders could force them to change it, but so far, no one has done anything. At least that is the way I heard it.
Tell your friends before the people at Google fix it
No worries, that’s been there at least 2 or 3 years now.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2005 12 02 at 02:01 AM • permalink
- … and there’s a George W Bush gag there too, try “miserable failure”.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2005 12 02 at 02:03 AM • permalink
- … and there’s a George W Bush gag there too, try “miserable failure”.
Where did that one end up? I recall it was pointing to Howard Dean, Michael Moore and Jimmy Carter at various stages…Posted by Quentin George on 2005 12 02 at 03:54 AM • permalink
- This form of linking by Google is called Google Bombing. It includes the joke on “French military victories” which occurs when you use the “I’m feeling lucky” button.
- John Kerry’s plan was seared, SEARED into my memory. I just can’t recall which plan without consulting VC the flying dog who wears a magic hat.Posted by Some0Seppo on 2005 12 02 at 10:27 AM • permalink
- crash — “horse”? I think you misspelled that…Posted by richard mcenroe on 2005 12 02 at 11:00 AM • permalink
- RebeccaH — And the $45 million in election funds he’s still sitting on. OK, $39 million… okay, $28 million… hey, those Eye-talian yachts and Snickers Bars don’t buy themselves…!Posted by richard mcenroe on 2005 12 03 at 02:19 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages