The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 11:50 am
The weekend attack on a Sydney synagogue included an act of automotive jihad against a friend of this site, Rabbi Levi Bondar:
Rabbi Yoseph Wernick is actually my brother-in-law. The car that was smashed is a silver Daewoo Lanos, and it belongs to me. I just lent it to my brother-in-law about a week ago. I specifically avoided parking it in Paris last year, but …
The Lanos is an economical little vehicle. The brutes who attacked it must be opposed to the environment! I’ve advised the Rabbi to replace it with something sturdier.
- I knowed that would happen when the Koreans beat our women at soccer.Were that why?Posted by crash on 2006 07 31 at 10:54 AM • permalink
- Bishop George Browning of the Anglican Church in Canberra said: “We are very disappointed with the Australian Government and also the Federal Opposition. An unequivocal call for a ceasefire has been needed for a number of days.”
We (as in royal, the) are very disappointed with the Anglican Church and also Bishop Brown. An unequivocal call for growing a spine has been needed for a number of years.
- I think an old Charger Hemi-6 in Fanta orange, with an Israeli flag on the roof would be just the thing; yeeeeehaaaaaa! I know the people who could do the job, just give me the car! A lot tougher than those new-fangled things, a lot thirstier for fuel, and the Dukes of Hazard overtones would be a lot of fun. If the Rabbi needs some street racing tips I can find some willing instructors.
- Why not a Merkava? Go cruisin’ Lakemba…Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 07 31 at 09:20 PM • permalink
- That’s one sweet rig,Tim. I’ve got wood!.Posted by Daniel San on 2006 08 01 at 03:07 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.