The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 5th, 2017 at 03:48 am
Or maybe only one. Check the front-page image of Alan Didak.
UPDATE. Debate rages in comments. Meanwhile, as Andrew Landeryou reveals, The Age is now concealing the controversial zone.
UPDATE II. Age communications director Nigel Henham offers an explanation.
- Is he related to Mark Latham?Posted by Habib on 2007 07 03 at 01:26 AM • permalink
- A hard ball get for The Age.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:27 AM • permalink
- Upon reflection I think it’s his cock.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:33 AM • permalink
- #5 A life without reflection is a life not worth living – and sadly, I think IT is on the money once again.
Former rugby league player Andrew Ettingshausen received $100 grand in 1991 because someone published a picture of his todger in some obscure magazine…Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 01:41 AM • permalink
- Hey Tim…
Update I: It’s his cock.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 01:42 AM • permalink
- In case anyone’s wondering here’s the link to Lathos lacking love lump.
We had a bloke at the airport who lost one through sitting suddenly and having said appendage caught between the chair frame and the base- as he had a ‘mo and goatee he was called “Mandrake” but immediately became “Oddball”.
- #8 – $50k an inch for ET. I found that sum quite hard to swallow.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:46 AM • permalink
- ET was initially awarded $350 k but it was reduced to a mere $100k on appeal.
The court case was memorable for testimony by fellow player and expert witness Wayne Pearce: “I wouldn’t want my pecker in the paper.”Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 01:49 AM • permalink
- It’s this sort of filth that keeps the turnstiles turning and guarantees The Age will fight another day. Kudos to you, Andrew Jaspan, you cock fancying, bagpipe bonker.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:50 AM • permalink
- Is that Fatima I can see poking out of his shorts?Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:52 AM • permalink
- Collingwood kicking towards the members end.
Didak says “I’m not cocky”.
“Thank you I’ll be here all week! try the coq au vin.”Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 01:59 AM • permalink
- I guess the Age could offer a retraction, but looks like Didak has already retracted.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 02:03 AM • permalink
The Age apologises for publishing a photograph of Alan Didak’s Mr Floppy on page one of Tuesday’s newspaper.
However, the Age would like to advise Mr Didak in future to find a hammock for his tallywhacker, because aside from Andrew Jaspan, no-one wants to see his wonder weasel – or the twins.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 02:11 AM • permalink
- This blogs not so “mind-sodomisingly anodyne” now, is it?Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 02:31 AM • permalink
- just another one eyed collingwood fan.Posted by anonymous guest on 2007 07 03 at 02:34 AM • permalink
- That’s looks very much like a Collingwood beanie.Posted by Apparatchik on 2007 07 03 at 02:38 AM • permalink
- Penis enlargement is dangerous and a waste of time. I amputated my hands and replaced them with those of a small Thai girl. I’ve never looked back. Strangely I am now also a whiz at making Tom Yum Gai and Pad Kee Mao.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 02:40 AM • permalink
- #44- Maybe that’s what this bloke was trying to do but the “donor” escaped. That or he just wore out his wanking spanners- it’s expalian the eyesight thingie as well.
- What? It’s just a fold in his shorts combined with the blurred hand in the foreground. Jesus.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 02:48 AM • permalink
- #46 – You’re a cock-eyed optomist if you believe that.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 02:49 AM • permalink
- Don’t you hate spelling mistakes.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 02:51 AM • permalink
- #51 Optimist -> Tim -> Tom, Dick and Harry -> optomistPosted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 02:54 AM • permalink
- Any chance of a breast thread? I’ve run out of cock puns.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 02:56 AM • permalink
- #58 So that’s how to find porn on the internet. Thanks!Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 03:04 AM • permalink
- Poor bloke got the Bobbitt treatment, if only metaphorically. Still, I would think the jock is a good thing when there are feet flying around at groin level.
Also, I am assuming this is Australian rules football, which has no apparent rules, except that when you get to one end of the pitch the guy with the pith helmet runs out and does the two-finger-point-thing. Yes? Because I can go all day w/ the pith-helmet looks like a cock innuendo.
- Hey Blair – Debate? Debate finished eons ago. Do you dare mock consensus?
We’ve moved on to what has to be done – and the consensus seems to be, some kind of marxist state where a few of us get to do whatever we want.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 03:07 AM • permalink
pith-helmet looks like a cock innuendo
Shhh, they don’t realise, just like those women who have never considered what their sharply defined bob looks like from behind.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 03:09 AM • permalink
- Come on guys and gals, he was just taking the little feller out for some air.Posted by surfmaster on 2007 07 03 at 03:14 AM • permalink
- Speaking of Marxism and dickless wonders – I was looking at the Live Earth deal. Could the US maybe trade Keith Urban, The Police, and Roger Waters to the UK for Metallica, the Beastie Boys, and draft pick to be named later? I mean, sure nobody wants ol’ Rog now that the Inflatable Pig has floated away, but c’mon. Also, does Snoop Dogg know he’s going to Germany yet? Does he know Amsterdam isn’t in Germany?
- Our Overseas commenters will rue sleeping through this thread.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 03:16 AM • permalink
- #70 Dan:
Right. Everybody can tell dick jokes. Like my buddy who taught 2/3rds of a college class w/ his leg propped up on a desk before realizing he was on a commando mission with a hole in his pants where the seams joined. Poor guy. Thought he’d finally figured out how to keep the kids’ attention for more than 10 minutes. Turns out they were just staring at ‘the ref’.
- #71 – Hmmm, I am coming around to your way of thinking. I will admit to little knowledge on what to look for (maybe a passing glance at the urinal, but who are you to judge?)- can our Sydney contributers confirm if that is indeed a cock?Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 03:35 AM • permalink
- For no reason at all – pic of Cassie Lane. Didak’s ex.
I will now officially out myself as a Cock Protrusion Denialist. The science is far from a consensus. I believe that cock shaped spike is caused by Short Flare.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 03:43 AM • permalink
- #78 I can’t see the balls in that picture, either.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 03:46 AM • permalink
- Jeez, haven’t you Aussies ever heard of jock straps? Hell, in the US, the first thing you buy, when starting junior high, is one of those—to wear during PE class. And God forbid if your PE teacher finds out that you don’t have one on. (Can anyone say “twenty push-ups and make ‘em look good”?)Posted by David Crawford on 2007 07 03 at 03:47 AM • permalink
- #82 – Yeah, I’ve had it up to my eyeballs with blokes named Nigel.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 03 at 03:59 AM • permalink
- OT Mother Earth gets a bikini wax:
HUNDREDS of farmers have begun cutting down protected trees on their properties to protest against strict land-clearing laws designed to help Australia curb its rising greenhouse gas emissions.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 04:18 AM • permalink
- Apparently lately The Age has been doing more slashing than a Jihadist with a chainsaw when it comes to this particular Collingwood footballer.
- #87—Geoff, that’s despicable.
Fairfax journalists have no shame. If they did, they’d quit and get jobs as spammers.Posted by Evil Pundit on 2007 07 03 at 04:31 AM • permalink
- Perhaps he just has an Unstable Coccyx?
You too, IT? There’ll be no conferences for you!
I am of the strong belief that the photo has been tampered with – the protusion has changed colour and it has gone all weird and smudged.
Make no mistake, Didak Donger Denialists will not be tolerated!Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 05:51 AM • permalink
- Aha! Debate shut down, just as I planned.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 03 at 06:35 AM • permalink
- Can’t this site’s animation experts confirm that piece chromosone split flap has been added post script. Otherwise I would have thought that all the young Didak dick spotters from over the past two decades would have confirmed what it really is. Immediate family members, the current fling, neighbours (they see more than you think) and second party relatives should all have a point of view. After all….isn’t incest approval part of the qualifying review to ensure Collingwood membership?
- It’s just his shorts blowing in the wind – zoom in close and you’ll see.Posted by Wimpy Canadian on 2007 07 03 at 08:22 AM • permalink
- #58: I’m with kae; however, I believe that even more ballast balance is needed. BTW, what are “cleavage cupcakes”? And is there such a thing as a “cleavage six-layer cake”?
I’ve looked at the picture, and the whole thing is bollocks. Or rather, the whole thing isn’t bollocks, at all. Using my precision reading glasses (purchased for ten bucks at the CVS drugstore), I can say with certainty that it is just the gentleman’s shorts. This, of course, does not in any way invalidate the proposition that Kim is still a twat.
- We should not allow a discussion of testicular airflow to distract us from important foreign policy issues.
- This is probably a fixer-upper – you know, could use a few upgrades, like granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, crucifixes in every room – but it’s a steal at $80,000,000.
Contact our property sales subsidiary, Keepin’ It Real(ty). Agents welcome.
- Ouch! That’s not going to leave a mark.Posted by charles austin on 2007 07 03 at 09:59 AM • permalink
- #101 I’m interested, but I doubt I can afford many impaled turks.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 03 at 10:12 AM • permalink
“Didak’s Dick Daks Deficient, Displays Donger”
#37 Variety is now covering the AFL, Habib? Who’d a thunk it?Posted by andycanuck on 2007 07 03 at 11:30 AM • permalink
- BTW, I thought the phrase “leg before” was a cricket one, not a footie one.Posted by andycanuck on 2007 07 03 at 11:41 AM • permalink
- O/T (and don’t say you’re not relieved): I told you global warming was just the beachhead in the Environauts’ was against sanity.
Via the admirable TigerHawk. Check out his piece on Roswell, too. I hadn’t heard that one.
- Via the link at #100:
You have to wonder about the sanity of the world when the highly educated, super-ambitious woman tipped to be the first female U.S. President seriously assures an equally bright and determined lawyer that she can protect herself from evil forces by wearing a mystic golden pendant.
But in November 1998, Cherie demonstrated her love of magical-power dressing when she was pictured wearing a pendant, apparently bought on the advice of Hillary Clinton, America’s First Lady at the time, which used the ancient art of crystal healing to create a “bio-electric shield”.
CheersPosted by J.M. Heinrichs on 2007 07 03 at 06:39 PM • permalink
- #109: Cross examination in the Ettingshausen trial:
Hughes QC: Is it a duck?
Martyn: I don’t think it would be a duck.
Whether it was a rooster was not investigated.Posted by TheRealBigAl on 2007 07 03 at 07:45 PM • permalink
- #112 TRBA: From memory, the great thing about Hughes QC’s question was that Martyn spoke with a Kiwi accent.Posted by ErnestBludger on 2007 07 03 at 08:59 PM • permalink
- With all these footballers running around with their willies flapping in the breeze, no wonder we have dirty minds.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 04 at 08:31 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.