The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 4th, 2017 at 03:06 pm
The action kicks in late, when Farfour’s interrogator begins working the body.
- Talk about low budget. Were there no Jewish actors available to play the part of the evil Jew? And how exactly does that key to the land work?Posted by Buzz Crutcher on 2007 07 04 at 01:20 PM • permalink
- Surely the Giant Rat and the Filthy Jooo must be in the running for an Emmy at least.
Class television.Posted by Pedro the Ignorant on 2007 07 04 at 01:39 PM • permalink
#2 Farfour’s grandfather must have humped more than mere goats, in order to produce giant rat progeny.
And Farfour will be the end of the bloodline – I think it is pretty clear from Farfour’s body language that he was really, really gay.Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 04 at 02:06 PM • permalink
- I think we can measure the validity of this headline in nanoseconds.
#13 The little girl announcer is way scary.
She fidgets in her chair as she formally holds her cue cards but doesn’t look at them. Putting a little girl in the middle of your propaganda is very creepy. At least she isn’t being used as cover for a guy and his missile
Has anyone ever verified this “keys and documents” bit that Pali’s keep using? They keys all look exactly the same…
My mom has a whole drawer full of keys. Probably a thousand keys. She isn’t into world domination, just a small village will do.Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 04 at 03:40 PM • permalink
- Good video.
I admire the honesty of Hamas in admitting that they’re direcly related to rodents.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 07 04 at 04:42 PM • permalink
- What a shame. He had a great future in the Danish hospitality industry.Posted by Mystery Meat on 2007 07 04 at 04:43 PM • permalink
- A YouTube commenter:
‘“SAFE SEX” to Farfour, means painting “X”s on the backs of the goats that kick.’
Good observation on the colorful customs engaged in by members of Hamas.
Learn something new every day.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 07 04 at 04:49 PM • permalink
- Freakin’ surreal. I even laughed. I almost cried.
They want to “liberate the land”. That’s what they kept saying, not “the people” (don’t know how many Pali’s are left in Israel, myself, but doesn’t sound like many), the land.
Well, land doesn’t need liberation. It don’t care. Liberate is one of those euphemisms for “take”. Because it belongs to them, they cry. Fair enough – we’ll say they have a grievance. We’ll even ignore, for the moment, the Islamic ambition to extend its own lands (that caliphate thingy), and focus on their methods. We’ve just seen the propoganda. This reclamation of lost/stolen land they want to accomplish primarily using the detonation of bombs in heavily populated civilian areas. Using young, brainwashed ‘martyrs’. Indeed, one of the highest jobs to aim for is that of Martyr in Palestinian society. Mothers have long been heard praying for the day their sons martyr themselves. The respect from other mothers as you walk down the street, head held high, is reward enough. Now the message is loud and clear on kid’s TV (a look at other Memri clips couple of weeks ago suggested this ain’t an isolated example, either. Those cartoons…)
Government sanctioned, institutionalised child abuse. In the West, we spend money on adolescent mental health. We want to reduce the suicide rate. Over there, they encourage it (in the most violent way possible, taking out as many others as you can). Mass-murderers such as Cho in the Virginia Tech massacre are reviled by our society, debates raging as to how best prevent such cases. In Palestine, the children are educated and encouraged to consider mass-murder/suicide as a career choice. Israel, Britain and America are painted as great Evils (capital E), by the use of flagrant lies. Lies that, sadly, are believed even by some of us in the West. For some reason, many are looking at these isues through the wrong end of the telescope. No one belives the field of World Politics ain’t littered with the droppings of its bovince grazers, but Bush isn’t Satan for Chrissakes! Now, a few years ago I – like most people, I assume – thought militant Islam was a just fringe element and, ultimately, unimportant. I still don’t get as worked up about it as some, like Grimmy here, but if they keep this sort of filth up then it won’t be long before I’m right up there with you guys, offering prophylactic lead implants and redistributing the compost.
With Islam, the comfort of a putative afterlife has been taken to its extreme: this life is meaningless, a test to pass entry into the Paradise Club. Best way to jump the queue is to detonate yourself in a British airport (Here at Martyrdom Boutique, you’ll be stunned by the amazing range of suicide missions we have on offer. Don’t miss our Spring Catalogue, coming soon!)
In short, it’s the single largest death cult the world has ever known, and it’s growing. Moderate Muslims aren’t doing enough to speak out about this sort of thing and the left is too busy battling the Evil of Bush to generate much audible debate. Now it’s a free country, but these sustained attacks from our intellectual (cough) Left on the likes of Bush and Howard, I fear is helping the enemy’s cause. “Terrorism is bad but they’re desperate and that’s our fault.” Anyone peddiling that opionion needs to be raked over the coals of public opinion (a bloke called Tim Blair is pretty good at it).
Terrorists are terrorists because they hate freedom and democracy – that’s their “oppression” – and because they want power, their caliphate. For that, they’ll blow up us and each other, as we’ve seen. The left is fond of playing the children’s card yet one doubts we’ll hear much on Farfour’s noble martyrdom. Some “it’s bad but understandable” pap over at Lav Pro, perhaps. Shameful.
- #23 –
So when they’re done liberating the land from the Jews, they’ll start liberating it from each other.
Scratch that, they’ve already started.Posted by Evil Pundit on 2007 07 04 at 05:40 PM • permalink
- Now for the good news, (Blair news it’s gutsy and it’s good1)
We have 7000 US sailors coming to our shores here in Sydney!! (Lucky I’m frisky) Paco, I’ll be on my best behaviour, Margo, if you like dress up as a Sailor!! Tim B there’s still time to declare your love for me and wear the puffy pirate shirt to really do it for me….. xxx
The reason why they are visiting us is to annoy our Lakemba Islamic Sheiks. Well Done USA !null
Check out these cute puffy pirate shirts… mmmm….
- The whole thing is sick, they are one demented, evil twisted group of humans. The use of a young girl as a presenter looks to me to be a freudian slip, no doubt harking back to their prophet and his particular likes.Posted by surfmaster on 2007 07 04 at 06:35 PM • permalink
The little girl announcer is way scary.
Yes. I undertand that when she starts to grow larger breasts, like Annette Funicello, they’re going to air a special where they stone her to death.Posted by andycanuck on 2007 07 04 at 06:38 PM • permalink
- “It is covered in palm trees and olive trees and fruit trees”
All planted by the Jews.
“Here is the deed to the land”
Jewish land-buyers—“Dammit! We should never have let him use the copy machine.”
Farfour: “Tell me what you want!”
He just wanted to know if those giant shirt lapels were a good look. Farfour misunderstood!
Also: it’s obvious that his high, whiny voice finally drove the long-suffering and wide-lapel-afflicted Zionist terrorist mad. By the way—isn’t that colored puzzle stuff on the walls behind the kid actually supposed to go on the floor? I’ve seen that on sale at Walmart. And even though Arabic is a barbaric-sounding language, somehow when kids speak it they sound kind of cute.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2007 07 04 at 06:46 PM • permalink
- I thought for a second the bloke making the assault looked like Ant LoewensteinPosted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 04 at 06:46 PM • permalink
- Looking forward to the Farfour Goes to Glasgow special.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 04 at 06:53 PM • permalink
- # 34 paco – you have been watching too many re-runs of this show.Posted by surfmaster on 2007 07 04 at 06:58 PM • permalink
- # 32 – 1.618 – be careful, you may need to get a bigger hat.Posted by surfmaster on 2007 07 04 at 07:07 PM • permalink
#27 Tim B there’s still time to declare your love for me and wear the puffy pirate shirt to really do it for me
1.618, you misspelled “to me” as “for me”? What if TimB shows up dressed like Lord Nelson (photoshop rendition), brings his big pole/column thing and says he thinks you’re nifty?Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 04 at 07:13 PM • permalink
- #40 Nice work Col. I have always wondered what 1.6’s attraction to Tim was all about, but I think your image demonstrates that Tim may have the full package.Posted by Margos Maid on 2007 07 04 at 07:30 PM • permalink
- #35: And even though Arabic is a barbaric-sounding language . . .
Well, now, that depends. I recollect hearing some of Mrs. Paco’s people (immigrant Palestinian Christians, one generation removed from the old country) speaking it, and it was very soft and gentle. On the other hand, I’ve heard Saudis and Iraqis speaking in their native tongue, and it did, indeed, sound (as I think I put it in a Detective Paco story somewhere), like the quality control unit at a spitoon factory.
- “The action kicks in late, when Farfour’s interrogator begins working the body.”
If they had wanted to make that historically accurate it would have been one Israeli against 20 Arabs (rats), and the Israeli would’ve kicked their asses all over the map.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 07 04 at 07:42 PM • permalink
- “Israel, Britain and America are painted as great Evils (capital E), by the use of flagrant lies. Lies that, sadly, are believed even by some of us in the West.”
It doesn’t make me sad to have one more reason to hate and despise the (anti-semitic) left.
I enjoy hating them.Posted by Dave Surls on 2007 07 04 at 08:01 PM • permalink
- Via Instapundit: The headline of the year!Posted by Evil Pundit on 2007 07 04 at 08:12 PM • permalink
Al Gore’s son arrested on drug charges.
Californian police arrested environmental activist and former US vice-president Al Gore’s son, also named Albert Gore, after finding marijuana and narcotics in his low-emissions car.
#54 Al Gore’s son, also named Albert Gore, after finding marijuana and narcotics
He is going to be in so much trouble! Marijuana smoke contains CO2! I wonder if he plants his seeds as a carbon offset?Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 04 at 08:28 PM • permalink
- If those cunning Jooos ever change their locks, the Palestinians are stuffed.Posted by Evil Pundit on 2007 07 04 at 08:30 PM • permalink
- You think Farfour is fucked up?
Have a look at what Israeli children are forced to watch by their parents.
(Yes, it is properly licenced too).
- I feel stupid fact-checking a program with a talking mouse, but in the little girl’s closing commentary, she perpetrates yet another Arab lie – that Israelis killed Mohammed al-Durrah.
He was certainly a great little bit of motivation for other Palestinian children to follow him to heaven. Unfortunately the whole thing was dishonestly reported like so much other Arab propaganda.
If this is true and Tim B wore his Lord Nelson outfit for me,I’d marry him at the drop of a hat. I admit it’s the sword and tights that do it for me. Thank you Colonel I’m printing this and hanging it on my fridge. Thank you for taking the time to photo shop the hunk for me.
Tim B, can you show the puffy pirate shirt you wore recently?
Margos, you’re the Blair Chopper pilot today! Paco, I’ll try to sell Paco shirts to the sailor boys visiting our shores…LOL
- I can’t believe Sammy Davis Jr. killed Farfour.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 04 at 09:26 PM • permalink
- I thought nothing would surpise me. But I saw this yesterday, and still my jaw is on the floor.Posted by David Morgan on 2007 07 04 at 09:46 PM • permalink
- Scene: the Gore household’s living room. Al Gore Jnr is lounging on the sofa, watching Hot Rods #4 (Big Monster Rods) on the plasma TV and enjoying a cone. He hears the ping of the elevator across the room, 50ft behind him, and hurriedly stuffs his bong under the sofa. Just as the elevator doors open, revealing Al Gore Snr, he manages to switch the TV over to the DVD hard drive permanent copy of An Inconvenient Truth. Al Snr strides authoratively across the room, coming to rest behind the sofa, where he stands, looking down on his son, grim. He is about to speak when the pungent smell of cannabis hits his nostrils.
“Al Junior….(sniff sniff)…what’s that smell?”
“Ma’s been cooking again, Dad.”
“Cooking? I told her we’ve got black people for that.”
Jnr shrugs. Al Snr shakes his head, remembering what he’d come to say.
“Look son. I’ve something important to discuss. Turn that TV off.” He glances at the screen. “Hang on. Just turn it down. That’s good. And move a bit that way. Bit more. Good. Now, look at me. I found some things in your car.” Reaching into one of his coat pockets, he produces a bottle of Jim Beam. “Care to explain this?”
“Um, yeah. That’s…that’s for the Prius. Ethanol. I found it cuts fuel consumption. Good for Gaia, huh?”
“The Prius, mmm. I suppose that’s alright then. Damn good Japanese technology. No American car company would think of making their vehicle bourbon compatible, would they? Damn backward American standards.” He seems about to turn away, then suddenly remembers something. His hand goes back to that coat pocket.
“Then how do you explain these?”
Jnr peers closely to see the little tablets. “Valium, xantax. That’s my medication, Dad. When I’m driving, I think of all that CO2 I’m making. I know it’s a Prius and all, but still, I’m making CO2, aren’t I, and I’m thinking of your movie and those polar bears and the sea levels, Dad. The sea levels!” He voice starts breaking. Al Snr produces a handkerchief and hands it over.
“There, there, boy. We’ll be safe here, you know that.”
Jnr sniffs. “I know. And I know that’s why you made the house so big, so that when the icecaps are gone, there’ll be somewhere for the polar bears.”
“That’s right, son. We’ll save the polar bears. What’s this stuff, though? It says it’s for Attention Deficit Disorder.”
“I’m trying to memorise your movie, dad. All those graphs, you know.”
“Yeah, I had cue cards. I mean, yeah, very difficult. But there’s still this…” Lastly, he reaches into the pocket and brings out a foil of marijuana. “Not going to tell me this is your medication, are you?”
Jnr lowers his eyes. “No dad.”
“My God, do you know how much land clearing goes on when they make those plantations?”
“Um, I didn’t – “
“And it better not be hydroponic. It isn’t, is it? Jnr, tell me this isn’t hydroponic!”
“That’s all there was. But, but…they used low-watt fluorescent bulbs! And no land clearing, so that’s a plus, right? And for every ounce I buy, they plant a tree for me. And, you know, your movie…Dad, it’s awesome when you take this stuff. Your voice, it sounds real deep, and it’s like you’re there, you know?”
Al Snr looks at the foil, then at the TV.
“We’ll watch it from the beginning.”
- I’d need all those drugs to watch that movie, too.Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2007 07 04 at 10:11 PM • permalink
- And people still wonder how so many Germans followed the Nazis down the path of bad intentions.Posted by charles austin on 2007 07 04 at 10:17 PM • permalink
- Hold the front page. Northern English musician says something intelligile.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 04 at 10:26 PM • permalink
- intelligile – the act of typing too fast whilst trying to be a smart arse.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 04 at 10:29 PM • permalink
- Happy Indepence Day, America! Despite all the naysayers, we, along with our friends, ROCK! Hey, it could be worse: we could all speak German or Russian! I, for one, am proud to by an American.
I am also grateful for our allies who join us in the on-going insistence on liberty for all.
Kathy from AustinPosted by Kathy from Austin on 2007 07 04 at 10:29 PM • permalink
- Yes, A very happy Independence Day, America!
I have often said, there are only two countries I would like to live in – Australia and another whose name escapes me.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 04 at 10:53 PM • permalink
- Are the Interrogator Bears characters from Sesame Arab Street?Posted by andycanuck on 2007 07 04 at 10:58 PM • permalink
- Well said, Kathy #77. Sometimes I wish I was American just to celebrate something as magnificent as your Independence Day.
Wonder if they’ll ever make a movie of Heinlein’s Moon is a Harsh Mistress*, releasing it of course, on the holiday weekend like they did a few years back with Will Smith’s Independence Day. Just don’t let that idiot Paul Verhvoeven near it. Robocop was fine, but after what he did to Starship Troopers, I could happily strangle him.
*The book, for those who haven’t read it, is a great reworking of America’s battle for independence, this time set on the moon. The main problem with Heinlein these days is that most of his original ideas have been copied ad nauseum. Stranger In a Strange Land would still make an impact, if anyone was brave enough to film it.
This thread was about film tie-ins, wasn’t it?
Oh, and Infidel: there wasn’t just one musician making sense in that report. I think I counted three or four. Not sure if all of them were from Northern England. Still, pick me off the floor.
- #80 – Not my finest effort, Dminor.
Much like Liberace left with a sentry – I buggered that post.Posted by Infidel Tiger on 2007 07 04 at 11:04 PM • permalink
- Wonder what virgin Farfour’s up to? Mice tend to do it fairly quickly, I believe. 73 might not be enough.
(And incidentally, talk about your character getting axed).
Betting to start on his replacement. I’ll take a wild stab (no pun) and say Goofy. Goofy with an AK47. It’ll be lovely. That, or Minnie, out for revenge. Although hang on a minute, it’d be pointless if she can’t show her face. Goofy it is, then.
- #80 I too have often wondered why they haven’t yet filmed Heinlein’s Stranger. Maybe the rights are owned by someone with no interest in the material, as often happens in Hollywood. Can’t agree with you on Starship Troopers, though. Verhoeven occasionally makes a good film, though he is a useful idiot: in interviews for his current release Black Book, he frequently compares Dutch resistance fighters to Islamic terrorists, in a favourable way. Y’know, one man’s terrorist, blahblah…
- I saw that on Japanese TV news last night. Bet it wasn’t shown back home in Australia. One thing about the Japanese, they’re proud of their culture, and don’t go for limp-wristed PC bullshit. And there’s almost no fucking muslims here.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 04 at 11:24 PM • permalink
- Letter to the Editor in Brisbane’s Courier Mail
I WOULD suggest that people accused of an act of terrorism should request their trial take place in Queensland.
They should argue that the invasion of Iraq by the US, the UK and Australia, deemed illegal by the United Nations, plus actions of the Federal Government in supporting the US in other areas, comprise sufficient provacation for them to found not guilty of any charges being brought against them.
C. Hooper, KallangurPosted by Hank Reardon on 2007 07 04 at 11:29 PM • permalink
- Meanwhile: In a burqa bank: Men disguised as Muslim women in burqas rob bank in Sarajevo.Posted by stackja1945 on 2007 07 04 at 11:30 PM • permalink
- Men disguised as Muslim women rob bank link updatePosted by stackja1945 on 2007 07 04 at 11:36 PM • permalink
- #89 It was a disguise for ‘kidnapped’ BBC journalist Alan Johnston.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2007 07 04 at 11:59 PM • permalink
- On Radio National today, NY Times bureau chief Steve Erlanger was surprisingly frank about how Alan Johnson was freed. As he puts it, it was a “very Middle Eastern” solution. When Hamas judged the time was right, they simply kidnapped a selection of the relatives and associates of the people who were holding Johnson, put guns to their heads, and voila! one freed BBC journalist.
- Excellent post in #22, Dminor!Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2007 07 05 at 02:02 AM • permalink
- paging 1.618… paging 1.618…
I woke up with inspiration. No puffy shirt but I think you’ll like it. Just for you, honey.Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 05 at 07:26 AM • permalink
- Oh, by the way, I also found a picture of Andrea. Cats, a spear, looking dangerous…looks about right doesn’t it, Wronwright?Posted by Col. Milquetoast on 2007 07 05 at 07:38 AM • permalink
- In case any two-state-supporting lefties are present: note that the video claims that Tel Aviv is illegally occupied by the Joooos.Posted by Alan K. Henderson on 2007 07 05 at 10:45 AM • permalink
- Um, well, the tiger and panther are correct. Yes. And yeah, that’s my Zulu spear. (bites lip) But she looks more like this.
She’s very scary. Not that she scares me! Uh, there, in Orlando.Posted by wronwright on 2007 07 05 at 05:40 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.