The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 12:59 pm
I’d like to see schools all across the country show this film to their students.
What Burt wants, the world delivers:
• Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore’s global warming documentary will be sent to every secondary school in England as part of a campaign to tackle climate change, the government said Friday.
• An Inconvenient Truth will be made available free of charge to every secondary school in Australia …
• The Swedish government will distribute copies of An Inconvenient Truth together with a teaching manual to ALL Swedish high schools.
• Former US Vice President Al Gore’s climate change film, An Inconvenient Truth, will be shown in all of Scotland’s Secondary Schools this year.
• All Flemish Schools get ‘An Inconvenient Truth’
• Zapatero said that this government will see to it that Spain’s educational institutions have access to Gore’s Oscar-nominated documentary on climate change, “An Inconvenient Truth.”
• [An Inconvenient Truth] is required viewing for all students in Norway
Poor kids. Then again, consider the possibilities when Standard Youngster Rebellion kicks in; Burt and Al may accidentally be inspiring a global generation of warmening-mockers. Speaking of, here’s Mark Steyn:
As his spokesperson Kalee Kreider put it (and, incidentally, speaking through a spokesperson is another way Al dramatically reduces his own emissions), the Gores “also do the carbon emissions offset.”
They do the Carbon Emissions Offset? What is that—a ‘60s dance craze? No, it’s way hotter. I mean, cooler. All the movie stars are doing it. In fact, this year’s Oscar goodie-bag that all the nominees get included a year’s worth of carbon offsets. Totally free. So even the stars’ offsets are offset. No wonder that, when they’re off the set, they all do the offset. Look at Leonardo DiCaprio: He’s loaded with ‘em, and the chicks think he’s totally eco-cool. Tall and tan and young and lovely, the boy with carbon offsets goes walking and when he passes each one he passes goes aaaiiieeeeeeeee!
Page 1 of 1 pages