The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Iran’s General Yahya Rahim Safavi nourishes his sacred hatred:
We have to keep this sacred hatred of the enemies of Islam alive in our hearts until the time of revenge comes.
I hope our nation can one day avenge the blood of innocent people in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan. I ask God to arouse the dignity of Muslims and destroy America, Israel and their associates.
I ask God that the crimes and atrocities of Zionists hasten the annihilation of this regime. Hezbollah and Lebanese people are invincible and this cancerous tumor … should die.
- And … His comments came the day of an Israeli strike that killed 52 people—more than half of them children—in the village of Qana, the deadliest attack in its near three-week offensive against Lebanon.
So just what happened at Qana?
Well how about this analysis. Looks like whilst some people have died, the story we are getting is another Fake but True tale.
- And so this is the type of clown that will be looking after the nuclear weapons of Iran when they undoubtedly are able to build a few through the incompetence, cowardice and lack of balls in the UN???
Almost makes you think we aught to get in first??? Better safe than sorry…. Don’t this lot make our old foes the commies almost seem like rational, sensible folk when they had the finger on the button, as opposed to the bunch of nutters and cranks that either seem to possess, or are seeking to develop them, these days???
- No photos in the article, but I imagine the guy stomps around decked out in either the uniform of a field marshall of Ruritania, or in Iranian mullah-style Sinbad the Sailor togs. Clothes make the man, as they say, and they’ve driven this one to the outer reaches of (pardon me) ham acting. Only, the trouble with the Iranians is, they’re not acting; they’re more than willing to embrace death. Give ‘em a hug, I say.
- Except for the “sacred” and “God” talk, this might be a “people power” park harangue by some secular Western lefty.Posted by The Sanity Inspector on 2006 07 31 at 09:08 AM • permalink
- Islam: The Religion of Peace™.*
(*Islam is a wholly owned subsidiary of Death to the Infidels®, LLC. Any similarity to actual “peace,” living or dead, is purely coincidental. This trademark should in no way oblige the owners to demonstrate, engage in, or participate in acts concurrent with or in any way resembling peacefulness. When used in re trademark form, “peace” is to be understood as the removal, destruction, and elimination of all non-Religion of Peace™ advocates as well as those Death to the Infidels® members we happen to not like this week. Any attempt to insult or degrade the Religion of Peace™ as being NOT a Religion of Peace™ will be considered grounds for rebuttal, including but not limited to shrill attacks in the media, threats of death and/or dismemberment, and actual death and/or dismemberment. This shall in no way imply that the Religion of Peace™ is non-Peaceful. Note that rules regarding the proper treatment of combatants apply only to adherents of the Death to the Infidel® and never to Pig Jews and Dog Crusader lackeys. ©2006, Death to the Infidel, LLC. All rights reserved only for us. Swine.)
- We have to keep this sacred hatred of the enemies of Islam alive in our hearts until the time of revengecomes.
Others in this world believe in justice, but until ‘their’ revenge is imprinted in the minds of the ‘others’, a Yahya Rahim Safavi seems to have a bit of an edge.
As Rob Read stated…Islam is a death cult. Give them what they ask for , we must in fact, Give them what they ask for.
Talking doesn’t get it, we have talked for years, ‘they’ don’t nor does it seem, that ‘they’ WILL listen.
- #5. “Sacred hatred” abounds on the left. Everyday the left and Islamists are finding that they have more and more in common. Just read what is being written now, especially in the comments section of any leftist blog. I was reading Tom Hayden’s latest rant (I apologize for not having any links) about the Israel/Lebanon and I decided to, against my better judgment, read some of the comments: many commenters were virtuosos of hate and invective. One commenter advised his fellow travelers not to worry about Israel since she will soon be “taken care of by Iran.” Other calls for genocide, both open and veiled, were peppered throughout the comments section. The people of the “liberal and progressive” city of San Monica must be so proud of their state representative Hayden and the company he keeps. The writing is on the wall a great storm is coming.Posted by Mark Razak on 2006 07 31 at 09:26 AM • permalink
- For a little further insight int Hez media tactics, loke at this picture of Hez ‘militants’ around a gun in civilian area and this picture of a ‘civilian’ causualty in Qanan
- We have to keep this sacred hatred of the enemies of Islam alive in our hearts until the time of revenge comes. Wasn’t this already said by Ditch Witch Sheehan when she apologized to the terrorists for the patriotism of her son? So, what else is new in the sweet thoughts of the Religion of Peace and their leftoid supporters?
- That’s one hell of a rant, of course it’s taken out of context.Posted by Daniel San on 2006 07 31 at 09:53 AM • permalink
- “I ask God to arouse the dignity of Muslims and destroy America, Israel and their associates.”
Right backatcha, pal. Looking forward to the day when the United States government wakes up, and drives the mad mullahs out of power with the judicious use of military power (like by bombing the bastards flat).
It’s way past time we got vengeance for the murders of Americans carried out by the Iranians’ pet terrorist in “Palestine” and Lebanon dating back to the 1970s.Posted by Dave Surls on 2006 07 31 at 10:01 AM • permalink
- quillpen — Oh, he didn’t really mean it, those Third World types, you know how they are, say one thing and do another, I mean nobody could really think like that… </progressive>Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 07 31 at 10:34 AM • permalink
- ‘To defeat terrorism we need to address the root causes. This will involve carpet bombing.’
My first thought when I heard it was mostly kids was, ‘gee that was rather lucky for scumbollah…’.
Now we hear it took 7 hours for the building to fall. It took less than 2 for the Twin Towers to drop. You seriously trying to tell me they build things better in Qana than they do in NYC? Please.Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2006 07 31 at 12:20 PM • permalink
‘There are other mysteries. The roof of the building was intact. Journalist Ben Wedeman of CNN noted that there was a larger crater next to the building, but observed that the building appeared not to have collapsed as a result of the Israeli strike.
Why would the civilians who had supposedly taken shelter in the basement of the building not leave after the post-midnight attack? They just went back to sleep and had the bad luck to wait for the building to collapse in the morning?
There was little blood, CNN’s Wedeman noted: all the victims, he concluded, appeared to have died while as they were sleeping—sleeping, apparently, through thunderous Israeli air attacks. Rescue workers equipped with cameras were removing the bodies from the same opening in the collapsed structure. Journalists were not allowed near the collapsed building.
But Israelis steeled to scenes of carnage from Palestinian suicide bombings and Hezbollah rocket attack could not help but notice that these victims did not look like our victims. Their faces were ashen gray. Their limbs appeared to have stiffened, from rigor mortis. Neither were effects that would have resulted from an Israeli attack hours before. These were bodies that looked like they had been dead for days.’ – From link in post #4
The plot thickens…Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2006 07 31 at 12:29 PM • permalink
- Daniel San beat me to the “taken out of context” thing, darn you, Daniel San!
When they say they want to kill all of us, I believe them. They don’t stop at killing their own, so why on earth wouldn’t anyone believe they’d kill all of us infidels in a heartbeat? And yet lefties think they’re somehow exempt from this promised apocalypse.
#11—The people of the “liberal and progressive” city of San Monica must be so proud of their state representative Hayden and the company he keeps.
Unfortunately for his constituents but fortunately for the rest of us, after 10 years in the CA State Assembly and two years in the State Senate, Tom Hayden was term limited OUT in 2000. Awwww. I’m not sure his constituents were all that upset either as he ran for LA City Council in 2001 and lost handily.
The IDF believes that Hizbullah explosives in the building were behind the explosion that caused the collapse.
Oh no, not another controlled demolition. It appears that the usual suspects in the media aren’t falling for it this time. That should help some.
Islam is a death cult. Give them what they ask for.
Hear, hear. I seem to remember Don Rumsfeld once saying something to the effect of since the Islamic terrorist apparently desires death, we’ll be more than happy to comply with his wishes.Posted by Kyda Sylvester on 2006 07 31 at 01:54 PM • permalink
- #24 Thank you for the update. I’m glad that piece of garbage is out. Shame on Santa Monica, though, for putting him in Sacramento in the first place.Posted by Mark Razak on 2006 07 31 at 03:50 PM • permalink
- A Chrisitian Lebanese Group is claiming Hizballa set the whole Qana thing up, putting children into the building and then firing missiles from the roof.
Here’s a Babel Fish translation of some of the text:
A source generally quite informed tells us his version: “Hezbollah, wedged by the 7 points suggested by the Prime Minister Fouad Siniora, who put a plan of deployment of the Lebanese army on all the territory and primarily at the South Lebanon, and thus the disarmament of the militia of the party of God, wanted to ruin these negotiations. It put in pace a plan machiavelic by creating an event which would enable him to cancel this project. Knowing very well that Israel will not have a state of heart to bombard civil targets, militants of Hezbollah installed a base of launching of rockets on the roof from a building in Cana and piled up crippled children in the firm intention to see a counterpart on behalf of Israeli aviation and to create a new situation, using the massacre of these innocent to take again the initiative of the negotiations “Adding: “they have used Cana which was already a symbol of a massacre the innocent ones, they fomented a Cana 2”.Posted by MamaWombat on 2006 07 31 at 08:22 PM • permalink
- This is a must read from the NY SUN, July 7, 2006—Author: Youssef Ibrahim
More about the author.Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 07 31 at 08:57 PM • permalink
- MentalFloss, I don’t think any Palestinians are listening to him. If they are, then they certainly aren’t doing anything about it.Posted by MamaWombat on 2006 07 31 at 09:25 PM • permalink
- MamaWombat, you might be surprised in the next few weeks at just how certain influential Palestinians (and I’m not talking about the ones you see on TV) may actually exert that influence in the proper quarters.
Israel will ALWAYS come to the table when there are serious negotiators ready to deal. A few small steps will make a difference that may (repeat, may) lead to some progress in the South and East.
Here’s a thought:
Failing a “Two-State” solution in the very near future, Hamas will lose support and make an even bigger mistake than the the kidnap of Cpl. Shalit and escalation of mortar/rocket fire.
This will see the destruction of Gaza and an extension of settlement in the West Bank and further diminution of PA territory.
There will emerge a “Three State” solution—Israel with expanded borders, Egypt annexing Gaza and Jordan moving its army (with Israel’s consent) into the remainder of the West Bank.
The Palestinian problem that “never was” will cease to exist their peoples absorbed back into the populations from which they emerged.
The vile name itself, foisted upon the region by vengeful Roman psy-ops experts 2000 years ago will become an historical oddity.
Sound unlikely? Yep.Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 07 31 at 10:35 PM • permalink
- And meanwhile over at Eureferendum the story continues. And some arguments are appearing about the photos and whether they show that the Qana bombing was stage managed by Hezbollah. Well I can only see what I’ve seen and read what has been written and people will make up their own minds.
It looks like a stage managed production to me!
- Scumbollah have just proven that they are perfectly willing to treat the Lebanese as chips in a game of cards. We can only hope this is seen to be what it is by the media.
Im not holding my breath.Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2006 08 02 at 01:03 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
see here for more