The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 06:08 am
Webdiary offline; now is the time for Bush/Howard forces to pounce.
- OT – Malthusiasm (n): Pleasure derived from predicting (salivating, pontificating about, etc.) how we’re all dooooooomed.Posted by Don’t Bogart that Midget, Comrade! on 2006 10 29 at 10:12 AM • permalink
- Technical Problems?
You mean like not paying their bills?Posted by swassociates on 2006 10 29 at 10:41 AM • permalink
Sheik Hilali praises Iraq jihadists
TAJ Din al-Hilali has praised militant jihadists in Iraq and Afghanistan, calling them men of the highest order for fighting against coalition forces – which include Australian soldiers – to “liberate” their homelands.
I wish well the coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan in their quest to turn jihadists into uncovered meat.Posted by flying pigs over mecca on 2006 10 29 at 10:41 AM • permalink
- #3 Parabolic Midget Barrage, BLAMMO
I was born on a poor dirt farm in Missoura where my family raised retards and midgets. Depending on anticipated market conditions, we would either feed the midgets to the retards, or vice-versa. One year, my father guessed wrong, and we were stuck selling fat and sassy retards to a public that wanted only midgets. Mom fed dad to the retards, I threw Mom over my shoulder and dragged her off to a cave in the mountains, and from that moment on the course of my life was set.
I never forget a face. Excuse me Mr BLAMMO but haven’t we met before?
Webdiary is experiencing technical problems
“Technical problems”? As in, “Can’t write, can’t spell, can’t think”?Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 10 29 at 11:18 AM • permalink
- #9 Geoff
Ummm… How tall are you?Posted by Don’t Bogart that Midget, Comrade! on 2006 10 29 at 11:39 AM • permalink
- Well I’m not pouncing. It’s Sunday morning. I’m drinking coffee and reading the predictions about today’s
sissy girl cricketAmerican football games.
Tim, you might want to call the “Their Guard Is Down So Let’s Pounce” rapid reaction hot line. Course I believe they’re all at the Redskins game. So we might just have to leave this to the Aussies. Can you handle it?Posted by wronwright on 2006 10 29 at 11:39 AM • permalink
- “Webdiary is experiencing technical problems:
please try later”
Tip of the iceberg, unless it melted.Posted by Mystery Meat on 2006 10 29 at 01:20 PM • permalink
- Yes. It’s always been a little more than “technical problems” that they’ve had to deal with.Posted by Hank Reardon on 2006 10 29 at 05:22 PM • permalink
- Jamie Packer has just announced his purchase of Webdiary.
‘I told you I wasn’t interested in Fairfax,’ was his only comment to reporters.Posted by SwinishCapitalist on 2006 10 29 at 06:20 PM • permalink
- Party time, RWDB style !!
(It’s OK, I left $15,000 in a paper bag on top of the fridge to pay for this excessive display of wanton formatting)Posted by Rachel Corrie’s Flatmate on 2006 10 29 at 06:41 PM • permalink
- Nothing apart from his multitudes of henchmen and minions…Posted by The_Wizard_of_WOZ on 2006 10 30 at 11:31 AM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Thank you, no.