The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on June 15th, 2017 at 01:58 pm
Wild scenes at Webdiary, where Imre Salusinszky is tackling Margo and her new tag-team partner, League of Rights/One Nation chatterbox Antonia Feitz. “Webdiary, where people with a social conscience gather to chat, is giving away too many free kicks to weasels like Imre,” laments reader Trevor Kerr. Watch it, Trev; that comment may be demafamatory!
The League of Rights are big Margo fans, of course.
UPDATE. The mighty Jewish conspiracy rolls on:
A recent survey on Jewish voters in the 2004 election relayed the startling fact that half of American Jews who attend Temple regularly voted for George W. Bush.
How will Webdiary and the League of Rights cope?
- League of Rights meets League of Lefts.Posted by PW on 04/17 at 12:40 AM • permalink
- This is an example of Blair’s Law: The ongoing process by which the world’s multiple idiocies are becoming one giant, useless force.Posted by Evil Pundit on 04/17 at 01:11 AM • permalink
- Well couled with the allegations that Feits has written for the “adelaide institute” which libk i could not access (had it not been close down by an action taken out by Jeremy Jones after TOBEN RETURNED from Jail in Germany?), it is easy to understand Imre’s fury at Margo’s idiocy.
And i hope it is idiocy and not wilfull association!
i nearly spat with laughter when I saw Margo’s comment. this is however my favoutite:
was wondering how long it would take the topic of ‘newspapers in this digital age’ to be hijacked again by Marilyn Shepherd.
Margo something needs to be done about this one trick pony.
Margo: Sam I know, but she keeps finding ways to be relevent to the topic. Tricky indeed, but not a troll?
Au contraire Ms.Kingston.
- Marilyn Shepherd has her own special problems. I think she needs to find a victim class to play saviour to, it makes her life bearable. Anyway it’s better that than some nasty alternative.
I do wonder though if long after the queue jumpers stop coming and our detention centers are empty she will still be campaigning for their rights. My guess is yes.
- Antonia had this to say:
I think he’s paranoid about Zionist conspiracy theorists or whatever he calls them.
Gee, I wonder where Imre would get that idea? I feel sorry for the guy. Margo did
make the statement about a Zionist controlled media, when he complains about it, he is regarded as being an idiot and is silenced. The irony is that The League of Losers website has an article by David Duke of all people, lamenting yes, the loss of free speech and the Zionist control of the media.
Margo, your hood is back from the cleaners.
- Davo, here is Antonia’s piece on the Adelaide Institute website:
Note that I provided this link to Margo, who passed it on to Antonia. She did not question it, so I assume this is one of those “various little groups” she mentions who reprint her work with permission. (None of her many “reprinted” pieces in the League of Rights newsletter mention any other source, by the way.)
Note also the defence of the League at the end, and that among other comments she says: “Jewish organisations have been at the vanguard of suppressing free speech in Australia.” Huh? In her reply on Webdiary she claims: “I’ve never written about Jews”.
I post these comments here because I have now been banned from Webdiary for a second time—surely a record?
UPDATE: I noted a very common error of mine in my email to Imre, one upon which Imre has remarked more than once. In the email, I spelt “YOUR” like this: “YOU’RE.
hehe 🙂Posted by drscroogemcduck on 04/17 at 05:10 AM • permalink
- Web Dairy has also set up a Piers Ackerman watch, deputy sheriff Stephen Callaghan reportin fer dooty M’am.
I watched the ABC “Insiders” this am with Ackerman, Seccombe and Trioli holding forth, Seccombe and Trioli were making googly eyes at each other whilst ranting about “this govt that only ever protects the rich – the govt is rolling in cash but deprives the poor “- Ackerman looked as if he was in the company of a pair of certifiable lunatics – the pair would be at home on Web Dairy – even Cassidy was bemused.
- Trioli and Seccombe?
They are getting a bit trying.
Smirking Secco alone is almost enough to make me turn off the program, but I remind myself that it is a learning experience. Brave left liberals shining a light on dark places in the dark and dank conservative landscape.
Where are the champions of free speech asking for Victoria to repeal that crappy law that got Christians convicted of hate speech when they were only saying what was in the Koran?
- Imre, you might very well have the record for being barred from Webdiary for a second time. But I think I might have the record for being barred the quickest.
In all the months or years that Webdiary has existed, I’ve written exactly two comments. Just two.
The first was to point out that under Margo’s rationale against war, the US probably should not have waged it against Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Oh the vitriol that generated from Margo.
The second was in response to her comment that she was so tired and depressed that she didn’t know whether she could continue writing for Webdiary. To which I wrote, she had to find a way. We conservatives so depend on her for enjoyment.
Now, I’m barred. But I’m OK with it.Posted by wronwright on 04/17 at 09:20 AM • permalink
- Sounds analagous to standing on the corner with the religious crazies and thinking they sort of taking a liking to you. Is that a good thing? Eeewwwww.Posted by wronwright on 04/17 at 05:54 PM • permalink