The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:40 pm
Pray that Santa escapes this hungry Death Ball, otherwise he’ll be replaced by filthy Tramp o Claus. Merry Christmas to all readers, lurkers, commenters, contributors, linkers, and flamers, whether you be of the hawk or moonbat tribes; enjoy today with your families.
(Image via b3ta)
- Merry Christmas, you stinking hound.Posted by harry hutton on 2004 12 25 at 01:51 AM • permalink
- I’m spending Christmas with family, including a very excited 3-year old son.
I’m certainly not going to Spend Christmas with a Dalek
- Merry Christmas to everyone!! Enjoy yourselves and those with you.
To everyone who, for whatever reason, will NOT be having a Merry Christmas this year: It happens to everyone. I’ve been through it. Others have been through it. (Whatever ‘it’ is.) You’ll go through it, and hate it, but you’ll survive to enjoy Christmas another year.Posted by CJosephson on 2004 12 25 at 02:07 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmas
(insert ethnic-, faith-based- and gender-appropriate holiday greeting here…)Posted by richard mcenroe on 2004 12 25 at 02:35 AM • permalink
- I’m dreaming of a White Chri….oh sorry, I mean….Non-ethnic Holiday, where each individual expresses his, or her feelings of joy, or gratitude, or thankfulness to the supreme being of choice, by the exchange of environmentally friendly gifts that do not involve the suffering of our animal friends, and do not promote the US military-industrial complex, nor do they glorify violence (unless sanctioned by a major religion-which shall not be named-but you know who you are), and that help to heal the Red-Blue Divide by showing that “can’t we all just get along?” is more than a dream, and that give…….oh, screw it!
Merry Christmas to all! -is all we need.
- Merry Christmas! Remember, don’t drink and drive! (You might spill your drink!)Posted by Andrea Harris on 2004 12 25 at 04:02 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmas, Tim!
And everyone else, too, whether you want it or not.
Christmas night I’ll be getting together with friends for a small potluck dinner. Included in the mix will be Christians (practicing and not), a Pagan, a Muslim (yes, practicing), and a Taoist. I got your multicultural right here!
And to all a good night. 😀Posted by Barbara Skolaut on 2004 12 25 at 04:38 AM • permalink
- Oh, yeah – just to help with the time lag, it’s 11:40 a.m. Dec. 24th here in Virginia. (Check the time stamp on the post for the time in Australia. Is this cool or what?)Posted by Barbara Skolaut on 2004 12 25 at 04:40 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmass all!Posted by Evert V in NL on 2004 12 25 at 05:04 AM • permalink
- Isn’t it Easter in Australia? I thought everything down there was upside-down.
Well, Merry Christmas to everyone from Pennsylvania!Posted by littlebeartoe on 2004 12 25 at 05:35 AM • permalink
- Thank you, Tim, and a Merry Christmas to you too. And to Andrea and to all you other lovely people. (But as to the post-modern lefties and other misanthropic religionists – what Trampo Clause said, only with more animus. No good will here, fake or otherwise.)
To The Real JeffS: also, Cheers!
I’ve got some heavy-duty socialising lined up for later so I’ll have ample opportunity this time to raise a glass to you ALL. Best wishes.
- Merry Christmas everyone!
And watch out for the Domo-Kun…Posted by Spiny Norman on 2004 12 25 at 05:51 AM • permalink
- merry christmas tim! and much happiness and joy in the coming year!Posted by Mr. Bingley on 2004 12 25 at 06:41 AM • permalink
- God bless you, Tim, and Merry Christmas.Posted by Mystery Meat on 2004 12 25 at 06:50 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmas to all. The pub is closed (thankfully) for a whole day.. & I am going to wipe out a case of 1995 Cristal.. (just started on it) heh heh heh..!!!!! See you all on Boxing Day!Posted by Steve at the pub on 2004 12 25 at 06:58 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmas to Tim B. and to all. The same to “The Real Jeffs” (mentioned by “JamesUK” earlier).
The Real Jeffs is busy, busy and as a frequesnt poster here, may not now be so frequent. He is an active duty, Army National Guard, and Individual Ready Reservist of long experience, a Lt. Colonel, Engineers and has been activated and posted to Kuwait (I hope ONLY Kuwait).
- Merry Christmas, Tim and Andrea. Thanks so much for all you do!Posted by Byron_the_Aussie on 2004 12 25 at 08:54 AM • permalink
- Merry Christmas, Tim, Andrea and everyone else who reads this post. Best wishes to all!
Disclaimer: The term “merry Christmas” is not intended to isolate or offend any readers of this post. If this term offends you, please substitute “happy Season” for the words “merry Christmas.” Best wishes have no cash value, and are not valid where prohibited by law. Poster’s best wishes are intended to be distributed evenly to all readers, with marginally greater wishes allocable to poor and minority readers in a way consistent with local laws. In jurisdictions where best wishes are prohibited by law, a coupon applicable toward 0.50% off of one (1) McDonald’s McFlurry will be distributed to offended readers sending a SASE to:
Best Wishes Class Action Settlement
PO Box H446-0009
Corpus Christi, TX 85009
If readers are offended by addressing an envelope to “Corpus Christi,” please substitute “City of Corpus Christi.” Envelopes indicating “City of Corpus Christi” will be entitled to a second coupon good for 1/500th the purchase price of any 6oz or larger Redi-Gel Tofu product. Poster apologizes for any offense this post has caused.Posted by Matt in Denver on 2004 12 25 at 11:12 AM • permalink
- I’m back from my night out. You people never disappoint me. Matt in Denver, I’m on to you, friend.
And, Gerry: Thank you. I just KNEW there was something about TRJs I liked. Now I know what it is.
OT: Recently I revisted Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”. But this time something funny happened. Do you remember the part that Tommy Lee Jones played in the film “The Fugitive” with that dry, sarcastic, educated, quick-talking Southern drawl? I don’t know why it popped into my mind then, but that’s how I read Paine this time. It was so much better.
God* bless all Americans, Brits and Aussies. [I hear you Matt, but I ain’t listening! 🙂 ]
VERY BEST WISHES [D’ya hear that, Matt?] *P.S. I kinda share Paine’s views as given in “The Age of Reason”, but I don’t lose sleep over it.
- Just had to share what I heard on the local conservative talk-radio station: “Have a Merry Christmas! Have a Happy Hannakah! Have a Kwazee Kwanzaa! Have a Rama-lama-ding-dong Ramadan! and have a Rockin’ New Year!”
Very fine multi-culturalism, even if the Ramadan wishes are a tad late.Posted by littlebeartoe on 2004 12 25 at 03:08 PM • permalink
- Merry Christmas, everyone!Posted by Evil Pundit on 2004 12 25 at 03:18 PM • permalink
- merry Christmas andrea, tim and all you’s regulars.! i love you’s all!!! (well, not literally ‘love’ as in jiggy jiggy ‘love you’s but you get the drift).Posted by Lucky Nutsacks on 2004 12 25 at 04:03 PM • permalink
- All I want for Xmas is more Tim Blair postings. I mean, is he lazy or what? We’re talking 3 posts max. per day.
Whathisname Glenn the Instadude posts far more. He posts when he’s getting his tires changed, his film developed, his dinner served, his legal papers served, his bath drawn and his keyboard buffed.
For gawd’s sake, Instadude posts when he’s posting. It’s veritable meta-posting.
Oh well, Blair’s not as lazy as ‘the neocon leftist’. That guy’s downright bone-idle.
Thor, the neocon leftist
- Merry Christmas, all, from Camp Arifjan, Kuwait! It’s raining, not snowing, but hey, it’s Christmas!
And thanks for the special notes, from JamesUK and Gerry!Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2004 12 25 at 09:11 PM • permalink
- What’s he doing in Kuwait? I hear the skiing’s lousy.
By the way, is there anything in the world more pointless than a Christmas Cracker?Posted by harry hutton on 2004 12 26 at 12:30 AM • permalink